General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt i made an email request (reference # 22685) to update my contact shipping information. I just want to ensure the additional mobile numbers are captured before DHL will deliver. Thanks so much for your support.

Hi All,

To give you an update, At last, I have now received my PPM unit but no tracking number showing on backer kit and it was sent to our China address as intended.

So for those in China, I believe you should be receiving yours soon too.

thank you.

3 Likes

Just received my PicoPix on Friday from Kerry Logistics, some reminder to backers, Kerry Logistics has a covid 19 outbreak these few days, make sure removing all its packing immediately and wash your hands without delay. Clean the inside packing with alcohol.

2 Likes

Hey @IvoGrijt

Sorry to ask this again, did Betty ship? Cheers

3 Likes

Would like to leave that to experts like u guys .

NEWS:
DHL Picked up the goods just 5 mins ago!

18 Likes

Wooo! Is this for betty and Jordan?

4 Likes

all countries? or only EU?

6 Likes

Nice to hear, but you still didn’t explained why some people has 2 different tracking numbers.
Would be great if you’ll explain a bit more about this.

Really would like to know indeed for which batch this is!!

1 Like

I think it has been posted before but do we currently have recommended web sites for side loading apps. Don’t knees any guarantees just somewhere to start looking.

Cheers

Robin

Hello,
Just to share a good news
it’s moving on DHL :slight_smile:
send 18 May
in koln (Germany ) the 2 june

3 Likes

Thank you for the news @Philips_Support_N :slightly_smiling_face:
But I’m sorry, I’m not sure to correctly understand :sweat_smile:
Where is it ? In Germany ? and so, is it Betty or already a part of Jordan&co ? ^^ (I think the flight was yesterday ?)

Edit : So we have now the answer ^^
Betty batch in Germany :slight_smile:
Still waiting for Jordan now :grin:

2 Likes

There is progress indeed! Without reading about the shipping procedure, Any predictions on how many more weeks it’ll take to reach Belgium and be delivered?

5 Likes

Seems like the EU batch then… No progress in mine yet…
I am still at: " (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again."

Ah well… a little more wait then.

3 Likes

Great news! I also got my tracking number on the 18th, so I should be seeing an update later on today :slight_smile:

I reckon it will be with you by the end of this week or today week at the very latest!

EDIT: My tracking number finally got updated as well!

3 Likes

Mine is moving as well!!

1 Like

This whole shipping situation is very unclear, even after all the explanation from ivo and philips.

like wise for SG, tracking still not active.

1 Like

Mystery !