General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello backers,

The Philips Projection team was busy in meetings this week, and didn’t have much time to communicate. I myself was also busy and didn’t have / get information to share with all of you. But I now have a shipping update for you!

Our representative that went to speak with the forwarders last week sent some information yesterday, but forgot to CC me in the conversation, which is why I only got my hands on this information this evening.

According to her:

1. She had a phone call meeting with the forwarders, they confirmed to her that they will catch the 2 flights to Europe this week.

2. All EUROPE Max shipments will have arrived with the backers around 14th June.

3. Other country shipment also in progress, the products have arrived at their HK warehouse now, where they will arrange the shipment by DHL as confirmed before .

4. So this week, the process and schedule the forwarders confirmed to her/us is same as last week.

Now before some of you jump all over us, I will point out a few points that explain why this information is somewhat vague even for us:

1. The use of the words will and this week in point 1 could either mean that:
    a. these flights are in the future, as in next week starting the 8th of June (future tense), or
    b. these flights will have been caught this week ending on the 7th of June (future perfect tense)
    (Also see my remark about point 4 below).
    So this is a bit vague to me as well but could be down to translation and incorrect use of future tenses. I’ll try to get a clarification but she won’t be in for work till Monday.
    Receiving tracking numbers would also remove some of the vagueness and doubt in my mind personally.

2. When they / she uses the word All I think they mean ALL backers sent this week (see 1) like discussed earlier, aka List 3 Betty, Jordan, Laurent & Amy, and not ALL EU backers of this campaign, as the last list of backers to fulfill hasn’t even been finished yet, let alone sent to them. So I’ll only give this more credibility myself once we get the tracking numbers for those backers.

3. When they / she uses the words the products I think they mean the products for ROW that they’re handling (so everywhere else except Russia and Brazil) sent this week (see 1) like discussed earlier, aka List 3 Betty, Jordan, Laurent & Amy, and not ALL ROW backers of this campaign, as the last list of backers to fulfill hasn’t even been finished yet, let alone sent to them. So again I’ll only give this more credibility myself once we get the tracking numbers for those backers.

4. The use of the words this week imply the week that’s starting on the 8th of June. This also makes the statement in point 1 a little bit less clear in my view though.

With regards to the Brazilian shipments we have the following update:

6 Likes