General info about shipment and manufacturing

Mate no offence but you might want to check with your government. They seem to have a problem with imports. And not just now.

Hahaha so if I understand correctly,
Philips is cancelling peoples orders who actually want the product
And refuse to cancel mine that i didnā€™t want it
Hahahahaha

What a joke of a company!!!

2 Likes

Mysteryā€¦But itā€™s someone elseā€™s fault. For sure

1 Like

There are no batteries in Saudi Arabiaā€¦Everybody knows thatā€¦

1 Like

OMG,
I already stopped following all updates, but now just read this thread and accidentally clicked on backerkit link. My PPM is on the way! Thanks @IvoGrijt!
And ofc. thanks @Philips_Support_N

4 Likes

So we donā€™t give information to anyoneā€¦simple as that

Did he refund for all saudi arabia contributors or just me DHL refuse to ship mine because no battery for saudi Arabia?

And same like other countries once he face issue with shipping he was trying another way

@Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N where are you

Is it your strategy to not answer my question to forget ?

Please i need clarification why you cancel the projector and refund me in this shameful way ??

3 Likes

I do not believe anything they say anymore

1 Like

Here are DHL Express Import Guidelines for Saudi Arabia :
https://www.dhl.com.sa/en/country_profile/import_guidelines_express.html

It seems like it may need specific requirements to be shipped towards you.

1 Like

This alone makes this thread pure gold :joy: :joy: :joy:

Dedohamdy, 3.15pm GMT ā€œI donā€™t want this unit any more i need my money back i donā€™t want to deal with cheatersā€

Dedohamdy, 4.10pm GMT ā€œCancel refund process and instead you can tell me when you can ship to Saudi Arabiaā€ :joy: :joy:

Not trying to insult, but man, it looks like you made your bed, and now you have to lay in it :slight_smile: I guess if you want a projector, you now have to re-order on indigogo and get to the back of the line againā€¦ negative comments and keyboard yelling doesnā€™t get you very far it seemsā€¦ :slight_smile:

24 Likes

You quite literally asked them to cancel it man :joy:

ā€œI donā€™t want this unit any more i need my money back i donā€™t want to deal with cheatersā€

Then they refunded you, and you call them shamefulā€¦ :neutral_face: :laughing:

Ask and you shall receive! Maybe next time donā€™t say things you donā€™t mean? :thinking: :smiley:

13 Likes

I have asked 181763278173 times for refund and they refuse.

Maybe if I start saying ā€œplease donā€™t refund meā€ , they will refund me.

2 Likes

Same here.i tried but gave upā€¦he he

1 Like

They are not transparent they said we shipped but later i discover not even he gave me a fake backer numbers

When i told him tell the truth and stop telling lies he become angry and hold my account and cancel my contribution and kick me out
When i send email he un hold me

He should respect us by telling only truth
Big company like philips should take a stong action towards this attitude and should apologise for me

I only need the truth for every one

Finally if he cancel refund or not i really donā€™t care

After waiting 7 months he just kick me out to cover the truth and if any one open his mouth he will be kicked

It is not the matter of battery it is personal revenge

1 Like

I think if youā€™re posting over and over while being borderline abusive, (which Iā€™m not recommending in the slightest), youā€™ll get the refund just so they can get rid of you :joy:

Itā€™s an awkward situation for those who want a refund for sureā€¦ I have run a crowdfunding campaign in the past, and I know itā€™s challengesā€¦ one thing we need to remember is that everyone involved here is human, even if they are behind a name as big as Phillipsā€¦ personally I think everyone should chill and just wait, itā€™s all we can do, and in the current situation, itā€™s not like weā€™re going anywhere. I do think considering the crisis, Phillips should openly offer refunds to whomever asks, as they might actually need it due to job loss etc, but at the same time, we all knew what we signed up for when we backed a crowdfunding campaign.

But hey, if you wait and get it when you get it, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be super easy to sell considering the lockdown.

:v: :v:

6 Likes

Maybe they could ship your unit to me. Alright.

For the case of Hong Kong, if I donā€™t have backerID and I have tried to find the survey, it says my project is not ready. Does it means I am one of those ā€œBlankā€? May I know when will those ā€œblankā€ can become ā€œready to shipā€? I saw the group update is that HK and TW are opened to ship. Are you planing to fulfill all those bankers at once? Since the quantity is not a big amount. thank you!

Have you received an email from the address no-reply@s.backerkit.com with the subject ā€œResponse Needed ā€“ Get your reward for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projectorā€? The message contains a link to a survey, which you need to fill in. If you havenā€™t received that message or have not filled in the survey, Philips doesnā€™t have your address yet and they will not be able to ship the projector to you. If I understood correctly, those blanks in the list refers to people who havenā€™t submitted the survey.

If you backed the project recently, they might not have sent the Backerkit survey to you yet. Otherwise, you should have received it by now.

2 Likes

Hello Andy,

I donā€™t think they have included the recent shipment as the total shipped is still around 5K.

According to some earlier post it should be 7.5K if the recent shipment is included.

1 Like