General info about shipment and manufacturing

support@screeneo.com is the preferred mail address nowadays

1 Like

Im from South America (Argentina). I m worried because some days ago they posted an image showing shiping costs from HK to Argentina that apparently are high for them. On the other side im not allowed to get a refund.
So i believe i will have to wait another couple of months to get it and then return it back paying local taxes and shipping costs to return it.
I understand that backing on IGG can put us in this situation sometimes but this is too much.
thank you for your message.

Replied to support@screeneo.com, please check thanks.

1 Like

Another question, Iā€™ve already updated my shipping address from Taiwan to Sweden Jan 16, 2020

The forwarder shouldnā€™t need Chinese name to ship to Europe?

2 Likes

Hello Nono!!! Any news for Latvian backers???

Hi @Philips_Support_N any news for me? I am waiting for my new unit after the return of the defective oneā€¦ no update from the email support

1 Like

Has the list of the 1624 backerkit IDs you posted this weekend changed ?

Thanks for keeping us informed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N, I searched the forum and found no information about when you plan to send the projectors to Poland. Can I ask for an approximate date?

Poland is part of the EU shipments.

1 Like

Hi Ivo , i donā€™t know if itā€™s the right forum,
but:
-In the meantime , waiting picopix in the latest 6 month , i bought a new house and change my addrress
-i 've modified my address in indiegogo my contribution page
-I discover trough backerit site that my address is still the old one
-I ask trough backerit site support to change it without success ( no answer)

Which channel do I use to give my new address and avoid shipping to the sender? thank you for your attention .
Gabriele

Any further news? Was it collected? No update to my tracking.
Also note I was temporarily banned for ā€œinciting people to contact Philips CEOā€. That does show how petty this has become; maybe you guys need to grow up and take well deserved criticism on the chin.

4 Likes

This is the answer to your question:

Hi. I found my backer id in the first list on March 24th. I understand the reality of COVID-19 and greatly appreciate all the effort from Philips team. I would like to know if there is any updates on shipping to India.
Regards,
Raghavan

You need to grow up and chill my friend

6 Likes

Hi!

How many units in the last shipment was ment for Sweden?

1 Like

any update about shipment in Greece???

1 Like

Dear Sir/Madam
I am backer id : 15591947
Contribution #: 5532

On March 23rd you posted my BackerID on General info about shipment and manufacturing

[

General info about shipment and manufacturing

yes the next batch is for UK, Dubai, Norway, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and other countries. This is the list we ā€¦
](General info about shipment and manufacturing)

And since then i did not get my tracking number!!

I contacted you later on Mid of April and you said you will include me on end of April batch ( And you did not include me)

I just dont know what is going on ? you Posted on March 23rd my backer ID and then you do not send it to me !

Waiting for your reply.

Dear @Philips_Support_T team,

The end of April is reached, but I havenā€™t received any update? Did I miss an email notification from you, or the plans are again changed?

Thanks,
Hayk

Seeing that numbers, 15585701, 15585702,15585703, 15585704, 15585706 are being shippedā€¦i am wondering what has happened to my number: 15585705
Something wrong in the administration, could you let me know if my order is alright? On backerkit it says: Your address has been locked and the dutch taxes is paid too. So i am in fear that something is not right with my orderā€¦
Could you look into it?

the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.

Backerkit IDā€™s kan je bijna niets aan herleiden helaas kwa volgordelijkheid. Het is een nummer wat gegenereerd wordt voor je als je de Backerkit survey invult, en daar zit ā€˜m de crux. Als je namelijk voor mij op de Indiegogo contribution lijst staat maar pas na mij je survey ingevuld hebt, dan heb ik een lager Backerkit ID dan jij. Daarnaast gelden die Backerkit IDs voor alle lopende campagnes en surveys, niet alleen voor dit project, dus als iemand tussendoor een survey heeft ingevuld voor een andere campagne dan komen er gaten tussen de nummers van dit project. Voor de volgorde van in aanmerking komen voor verscheping geldt de IGG contributie volgorde, niet de Backerkit ID.