General info about shipment and manufacturing

I’m in the UK. Mine hasn’t changed from April 10th.

There should be no space before DE, at least in my tracking there is no space there. Basically you can track multiple codes separating them with space.

3 Likes

Awesome… now I get that again :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, same here, I am in NL.

1 Like

I didnt even get my tracking number, Philips told me my PPM would be shipped last week, haven’t heard of them since and they are not responding to my E-mails. I live in NL as well…

Sorry I forgot to say thank you for the tip :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

You can probably track only on dhl.com for the moment. I guess once the package is actually in UK you can track on the DHL UK-site?

1 Like

Thank you I just realised that. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:And it shows up. Well at least it recognised my tracking number. I also set up an email alert so I don’t have to constantly refresh the dhl website.

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

there is still no update on my tracking link.
Were you able to get anything out of DHL?

BR Tobias

Well, not entirely. I’m in Denmark and the status has still not updated since the 10th for me either.

meanwhile I found out that in my case the package is handled not by DHL but by the austrian postal service, because now the tracking code can be tracked on their website. The thing is, it shows the same status.

Maybe the austrians have to pick it up at the DHL warehouse to make it go active… but what do I konw! :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for confirming! Then I guess that there was a partial unload yesterday and there may or may not be more progress tonight. After all May 1st is a holiday in Germany (like in Sweden).

1 Like

The package is actually being handled by DHL, it’s just not DHL Express which many think of when they hear DHL. This is DHL Parcel, a different service which uses local posts for the last mile delivery. That’s why it’s a lot slower.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N since it is evening in China and they are on holidays tomorrow till the 5th can we get an update on the following.

1. How many products were completed this week?
  2. When is quality control and when can we expect the new list to be posted if no QC issues?
  3. Did you receive the additional light engines and have they been coming in at 300 a day as planed or is the supplier causing issues?
  4. What is the current count of available light engines?
  5. Have you made any progress with countries with increased cost for shipping, when can we expect orders to resume for these areas or have they already?
  6. Have you started to ship back to Canada? (This one was more personal)

Thanks in advance and can’t wait to see what is in the new software update.

4 Likes

Hi @djupsjob,

I understand that this is done via local services, what I do not understand, is the fact that there is no updated status on either of the websites of “post.at” and dhl. The parcel is still stuck at “electronically announced” on all websites.

That’s whats bugging me…

BRT

Can you EU /UK guys try the tracking number by selecting their country on
https://www.dhlparcel.com/

Those in NL can try
https://www.dhlparcel.nl/nl/

Or in DE
https://www.dhlparcel.de/de

1 Like

It only shows up on the German site for me; on the Uk site the tracking number is not recognised

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I just got off the phone with the austrian postal service. The lady on the other end assured me that if the parcel was in fact received by DHL there would have been a status update on the tracking.

So I am thinking maybe the parcel was:

A.) not yet released by customs
B.) released but not delivered to DHL warehouse
or C.) (and I hope that is not the case) not sent

Seems we have to wait and see if @Philips_Support_N can ask DHL or the fowarder again.

BRT

1 Like

The tracking number is being recognized (with Electronic info received) on the global and the German site, but not the Swedish one (same thing as @mmeidl). I’ll see what happens tonight.