General info about shipment and manufacturing

Dans 5 semaines?

Backer # 4209, Sweden, and still nothing.

1 Like

hello all, how is coronavirus affecting this? what are the measures taken to ensure no virus is around the packaging etc. I understand it lives for several hours
 is DHL and philips fumigating the whole packaging? thanks

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Please can you just answer a straight forward question? Deliveries to Europe & UK when are they going to happen? I’m backer no.96** @Philips_Support_N when realistically can I expect my order?

I see many people in Europe and UK are getting very frustrated! Time for Action! Not just some ill tempered Philip’s employee speaking to customers with total disrespect!

Please keep it civilized. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to you’re reply! Everyone have a nice weekend! Its been a long week!

1 Like

I finally received my return label by email today. I dropped the package off at FedEx. We’ll see how long it takes to get a replacement.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N you can’t get pissed at people who’ve been waiting 5 months for you. Everyone here is frustrated, and I know you are too. Your job must be as shitty as our wait has been, and I’m sorry about that.

However, you are representing the company who F’ed everything up. So, just as the thousands of people who are waiting for their product to be delivered, suck it up and answer nicely, 10, 20, 30 times, this is a customer service job, you’re not the only one here with one of those. And all of us with this kind of job answer the same question over and over again with a smile on our face, even more so when the company we represent f*cks it up.

8 Likes

Bonjour, je suis le contributeur #2663. Je me manifeste juste pour ĂȘtre sĂ»r de ne pas ĂȘtre oubliĂ©. J’ai bien compris le principe des campagnes participatives, c’est pourquoi je ne m’étais jamais exprimĂ© sur l’état de ma commande. Mais aujourd’hui je constaste que beaucoup de contributeur qui ont apportĂ© leur contribution aprĂšs la mienne ont Ă©tĂ© livrĂ©.
C’est pourquoi par principe je me permets de vous contacter afin de ne pas ĂȘtre oubliĂ© lors des prochaines livraisons.
Bien cordialement.

Please keep us updated and consider uploading ur status at Philips Picomix Max Group Owner on Facebook

While this batch is being sent - is the next one being produced? @Philips_Support_N

Yes Sir
 they have mentioned it million times that the production is ongoing

1 Like

Hola!
First post here. Been following since day one.

As pictures and the general conversation in this post suggest, I may be getting my projector sooner rather than later. I’m very exited about it!

I personally believe that @Philips_Support_N and team have done a wonderful job in this uncertain word of Covid19 at managing the anxieties of backer base mostly used to next-day-delivery purchases.

I’m in the forgotten UK group and will probably be receiving a backerkit email soon. The expectation of it makes me visit this forum with more frequency.

To those still waiting: there’s a projector coming at some point towards you. Please understand that no steps in the manufacturing of this product are your typical steps in the manufacturing of a product.

I’ve been silent so far as I had very little to add. It will be my first projector and cannot wait to see what cool things I’ll do with it :slight_smile:

My message is to thank @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_P and rest of the team for their job so far. I hope everyone involved in this project stays safe and helps others stay safe too.

And hopefully soon I’ll share my own feedback on the PPM! Really exited about it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I wonder What’s happening to the shipment that was forwarded to Hongkong

Disinfecting the ppm is unnecessary. It is much more likely that you catch the virus from the delivery guy.

3 Likes

Personne sera oubliĂ© cette fois, je crois que c’était une erreur le derniĂšre temps avec la liste dans Excel.

Nobody will be forgotten this time around, I believe that last time around that went wrong due to a problem with the Excel sheet listing the backers’ addresses.

Have they actually confirmed this? From what i have seen PhilipsNono have been dodging all the questions relation to those excel sheets and.

He has confirmed that there was an issue last time but not that they have actually fixed it this time or that they are double checking the new lists.

Or have i missed something?

it took them a day, but they have 2 guys sticking stickers on those 1480 units. not sure about the progress today.

Actually from what I’ve seen and recall I’m not sure either what the reason for skipping some EU backers was or that it’s fixed now.
What he has confirmed is that once tracking numbers are known, they’ll make sure that the backerkit IDs line up with the actual tracking numbers so everyone will get their tracking code instead of someone else’s like happened last time.

So in theory yes, somebody might still fall through the cracks, just like some units might still be faulty, delivered to the wrong address, not be delivered at all, and all the other (potential) problems we’ve seen before or fear. But worrying about them in advance will only get your blood pressure and tension up, so instead try to relax and just wait for the package to arrive.

Where can I find info about missing European backer numbers I am a backer I. The 5000 backer early summer last year and still haven’t receive anything.

It’s hard to sit and wait knowing that backer numbers and delivery units got mixed up in Europe. How can I be sure My backer number is still on a list to be shipped and not of the list because of above mentioned mixed up. How where can I get the right information instead of having to scroll through pages and pages of useless info and reply’s. I should be able to contact Phillips with my q and get a direct answer.

1 Like

Please speed up we might all to be in quarantine
! We will need entertainment!

1 Like