General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yes, perhaps there will be an announcement about this tomorrow by @Philips_Support_N, I was too busy to follow those conversations today.

1 Like

Hi. Iā€™m sorry if this is not an appropriate question at the moment, but can you confirm if I have been left out ā€˜unfairlyā€™? My contribution ID is 11751 and Iā€™m in the EU (Hungary).

I would really appreciate a heads-up.

Many Thanks

1 Like

Please wait for the new List4 to be out today. Ivo is trying hard to bridge the gap for any lower IGG ID that could have erroneously missed earlier to be added to this list. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @imdevu, I see that from the latest update that the 1320 batch(i.e. 1384) will be shipped on 22 May as opposed to 18th mentioned in the Latest News Updates post. I hope my assumption is correct.

Could you or @IvoGrijt please update the same before someone comes running blaming you guys with lies again :stuck_out_tongue: And thanks for all the hard work and updates. !! Cheers !!

week 20 1384 May 12 May 18 May 20 QC passed. Packaging in progress.
week 21 1200 May 18 May 22 May 25

Thank @Gaurav! Good catchā€¦
Looks like I was too drowsy last night when I made the update. I have updated it now.

Hi @Philips_Support_N & @IvoGrijt,

My backerkit# is 16205707, my number is in list 3 and Iā€™m from HK. However, I still donā€™t receive any tracking info, is this normal? Anything I should do?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am curious to know if my ID 12 250 has been left out ā€˜ā€˜unfairlyā€™ā€™ or is it scheduled for upcoming delivery?

Thx and keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hi @Sam_Moko, Please wait for the new List4 to be out Thanks.

Hi Pierre, please note, that you should receive tracking info once the batch is shipped. You can check the News section on the top. There is a summary table with numbers and dates.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi everyone.
We will receive the tracking numbers today :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can you also update the Excel list for Shipment 3 and 4, so we know which Indiegogo contribution numbers will be included ? Please also include the country for each contribution id. Thanks.

2 Likes

Do you mean the ROW 16th batch???

yes it will be updated today

3 Likes

I have a question regarding the DHL delivery.
Is it supposed to be EXPRESS?

I have been silently waiting all along, but now that I see that backers with 21xxx numbers get their product before me with my ID of 11751, it feels very unfair. I made my contribution in September and Iā€™m in the EU (Hungary) there is nothing that prevents shipping to or from here, we use DHL every day with my company.

Please make sure that you include me in the next shipment to the EU.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Like Iā€™ve said before:

3 Likes

Feel you pain IvoG and thank you for taking this on. I have just finished 4 hours on building an analysis on 300k+ rows of excel data across 40+ columns so I know it is great fun.

Whatever you do it will never be enough for some and in all honesty everything should be shipped in the next few weeks.

Everyone, please be patient, the moderators canā€™t magic your projector out of thin air just because you are backer this that and the other or say things are unfair.

Yes I would have loved my projector weeks ago but it isnā€™t here and you know what, I am still breathing, eating and it really hasnā€™t impacted my quality of life. Constant ranting and raving at the moderators is impacting them so come on guys, cut it out.

5 Likes

There was no ranting, no raving, just one polite question after about 6 months of waiting in silence.

Everyone, please be patient, the moderators canā€™t magic your projector out of thin air just because you are backer this that and the other or say things are unfair.

Iā€™m not expecting anyone to ā€œmagic my projector out of thin airā€ I only expect that I get my unit before others get it with a 10000 higher ID number. I got an answer to that form @imdevu and acknowledged it.

What we really, really donā€™t need, is a know-it-all educating us about patience.

4 Likes

Wasnā€™t aimed at you, at anyone in particular but the way you have responded suggests you have an issue.

NEWS
We have now the list of backers for the 1320 new devices.
We are now linking them to the Indiegogo Contribution ID to upload them on the online list.

11 Likes