General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi. I received a tracking number on 28/05
Now i received another tracking number with DE.
What is that mean ? @IvoGrijt

Hi,

I just got a DHL tracking number (I previously had a Kerry Express tracking number in Backerkit). DHL has my UK postcode but it says it was delivered to Turin, Italy when I click ā€˜Track shipment nowā€™. Is this normal? My IGG contribution ID was only added to the list around 20 May so I donā€™t know how this can be right.

where are you from? Europe?

Seems to be a common case of reusing the tracking number by DHL.

Nope, middle east. that is really wierd

seems u got some elseā€™s number today. Iā€™d disregard that.

@Philips_Support_N: Can you please check if this number belongs to someone else.

Yea that was my guess too.
Well hope they will fix this asap.

you need to use the CR number. If you go to logistics.dhl.com youā€™ll see that itā€™s not linked to anything for the moment

Ah! Simple enough explanation! :clap:

But im not from Europe, so why do i need another Germany tracking number.
sorry but i dont get itā€¦

Hi snir,

I am also from Israel and got today a new tracking number similar format as you

I hope itā€™s ok ,Please let me know if someting changeā€¦

I dont know, it doesnā€™t make sense because they said that International shipping will go directly from HK. Now it seems like it goes first to germany and then to the rest of the world ? I dont know.
Please elaborate more. @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

@IvoGrijt i made an email request (reference # 22685) to update my contact shipping information. I just want to ensure the additional mobile numbers are captured before DHL will deliver. Thanks so much for your support.

Hi All,

To give you an update, At last, I have now received my PPM unit but no tracking number showing on backer kit and it was sent to our China address as intended.

So for those in China, I believe you should be receiving yours soon too.

thank you.

3 Likes

Just received my PicoPix on Friday from Kerry Logistics, some reminder to backers, Kerry Logistics has a covid 19 outbreak these few days, make sure removing all its packing immediately and wash your hands without delay. Clean the inside packing with alcohol.

2 Likes

Hey @IvoGrijt

Sorry to ask this again, did Betty ship? Cheers

3 Likes

Would like to leave that to experts like u guys .

NEWS:
DHL Picked up the goods just 5 mins ago!

18 Likes

Wooo! Is this for betty and Jordan?

4 Likes

all countries? or only EU?

6 Likes