General info about shipment and manufacturing

It’s okay if you don’t differentiate, even though there is a difference. And like you said, I do not know what the people actually handling the shipment will do, I can only tell you we didn’t wait to receive all the replies and sent the list half filled anyways, while we wait for the rest to trickle in.

That would be great for both backers and Philips Projection, yes! But unfortunately the communication isn’t always how we would want it to be, but at least there’s progress again since the meeting last week.

The question is valid, and whether the situation is legitimate or not I simply do not know. But when you question the fact that

all I can tell you is what I told you earlier.
Thanks for your appreciation and understanding!

By the way, do you have any info from the forwarder if the flight for the Jordan list actually took place? Judging by the history of shippings, it takes two weeks from China to DE when DHL actually get their hands on the parcels. :slight_smile: Hope it won’t take a month for shipping cause as my wife said “You backed the project hoping it would come for Christmas, now let’s hope it will come before your birthday mid June.” :slight_smile:fingers crossed.

4 Likes

no way to tell yet… i saw a lot of Jordan’s including mine get a tracking label, but they aren’t active yet. I think all the people who were on yesterday’s flight got the update on their tracking number already, but I can be wrong and these could be previous flight ones held up at customs. Fingers crossed for 6th June one for you, but i wouldn’t hold my breath for mid June just yet. :slight_smile:

@IvoGrijt To add to this, the customs at many countries will often open up a parcel all the way to the inside and during such time, your device may come into contact with the virus a day or two before reaching you. Be sure to take all necessary precautions, including but not limited to leaving the device in the box for few days after an initial inspection, wearing gloves during the first few days of use and or disinfecting with a chemical that is safe for plastics.

1 Like

Como apoiador brasileiro (ID Indiegogo no.17033, lista 3), permaneço no aguardo pelo envio, finalmente! Torcendo para tudo ocorra como esperado! Saudações a todos!

For europe, try your number on the german dhl site. (dhl.de).
I had the same message on the UK site (delivery to UK) but on the german site, the number is recognised (delivery details electronically received).

3 Likes

Likewise, paid in december, tracking number yesterday! It’s on its way… Yay!

1 Like

Maybe you know what’s this ?
As previously said, im not from europe.
Maybe israel is part of Europe for them ?

1 Like

Hey Philipps… i hate you! You breake all records for the longest shipment time ever ^^

But i love you, too xD

Finally my tracing nr is here. If the ppm arrives in june ill spend every employee a beer in germany! But you pay the flight :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hope the ppm gets updates and supports 2 years garantie after all gets it and not still the first backers got it hmm

And i received a package from china in less than 1 week. Maby you should make next time an express shipment option for the people who can and want pay it ^^

How ever thx :slight_smile:

3 Likes

id 14552 will be three days, and the tracking number Cannot be followed Is it wrong :smirk:

2 Likes

Hi I was given a tracking number but DHL says they can’t find it.
I did a chat with DHL and they said it hasn’t been picked up yet which is confusing.
On backerkit it says it could take up to 2 days to show up.
But that email was sent on 5/30 and it is 6/2 now.
Please let me know the status.

Two weeks passed. Where is the list of all backers?
The list delayed from week 21 to week 22, and how many weeks will it delay? I think this is nothing to PHILIPS because they already delayed over three months.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t access Backerkit / tracking info

Hi…what’s ur lady’s name and is Amy travelling with her to india ? He he

1 Like

Mine’s Jordan, whether Amy and Jordan travel together will depend on several factors that such as:

• Did Amy book the same flight with Jordan to India?.
  • Is there space in the flight for a last minute addition for Amy to join the same flight?
  • Can Amy make it in time to the Airport?

Only time will tell. We got to wait another week out to see some progress.

2 Likes

He he…whatever happens safe travel to both the ladies !:star_struck:

That worked for me - thanks

1 Like

Hi Snir, I am from Israel as well. Does the address under this tracking number, is your address in Israel?
@IvoGrijt I have got my tracking number on the 20th of May, and it still not active. I am wondering if that only me in Israel that doesn’t have an active tracking number?

My IGG ID Is 13779

not working … the message 263XXXXXXX (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. appeared in all DHL sites

My ID in List 3(Betty):
Indiegogo Contribution ID: 13588
BackerKit id: 15586111

Tracking Labels in Backerkit has been uploaded for many days, why haven’t received the tracking number?

Can you confirm it for me?

Thank you!

13588(Betty)