General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi, can you please reply to my PM and emails?

I have been sending many of them and they have been left over.

1 Like

I am on Laurent list, last time I checked the items were posted but tracking numbers were not active yet, now it says they will be posted 06-10.06? I was told my item was shipped on 31.10? And I am on Laurent list. So was it or was it not shipped on 31.06 and if not why I was given the information it was?

Will the package require a signature?
@IvoGrijt
@imdevu
@Philips_Support_N

I have to triage the work that I need to do, and had seen your messages but not gotten around to them yet, as other issues had a higher priority at that moment.

Iā€™ll handle your messages within the next 20 minutes.

1 Like

That depends on the local rules. Generally in India, there are no deliveries without signatures, but recently, due to COVID-19 no one is requesting one anymore.

I cant confirm either way, but some people have had their packages delivered into Postboxes, while others have successfully had their neighbors/colleagues pick up the package. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Well this post box concept doesnā€™t work in india as you knowā€¦someone will steal it.
In condos maybe they will leave it at the gate with the entry guards but in houses they will talk to you first and then deliver

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work in India, but it does in the western part of the world. I gave him @The_Man an example as to cases where there is no signature required that Iā€™d seen on the forums.

1 Like

True ā€¦itā€™s works great thereā€¦wish it did here too

1 Like

You can try and use a google sheet and update the status of orders there and keep it visible to all. Issue is also because a lot of people (like me) might have placed their first order on indigogo.

I am fine waiting if the company is transparent with their strategies. If 100 people complain and you come in with a post explaining why the problem came up shows that you have not been able to communicate the message well. I am sure a simple spreadsheet can help tackle the issue. Itā€™s more about sharing with backers the exact status, and I am sure thatā€™s when everyone would understand your issues better.

1 Like

In Italy DHL requires signature

1 Like

We already have a spreadsheet, what are you on about? People receive tracking number as soon as the package starts going their way.

1 Like

I got an email with tracking details link but no spreadsheet link. Could you please put the link on the header with other information? Thatā€™ll be really helpful. Thank you.

He is just giving a suggestion to give updates on deliveries on a spreadsheetā€¦

Yes, I was just suggesting on listing all the backers with their IDs and sharing details transparently:

1. Status of dispatch: Received by the customer, in transit, packed and ready for dispatch, dispatch not planned etc
  2. Tentative dispatch date for ones not planned
  3. Replacement requested

This is just a suggestion, I am sure seeing the details people would email and poke the guys less. Thatā€™s just my view. I am not running the campaign - Philips is. They can take the call accordingly.

Lest hope within two days our tracking comes aliveā€¦i agree tracking means tracking ā€¦it shd b alive as we get itā€¦check in two days ā€¦tc

2 Likes

It was said many times that Screeneo simply does not have more detailed info about shipment progress that you in your tracking link. what more would you like to know? Do you expect a sender to know more about a package than companies actually delivering it?

Look itā€™s normal to expect a tracking when u get a tracking ā€¦here scenario is diff.lets wait for a real one to come up.period !

2 Likes

You are not a child, you can survive without real time feed when it was said hundreds of times that thereā€™s a delay between receiving the tracking number and it coming alive. If you are so damn hungry about constant status updates just read announcements.

4 Likes

Been waiting patiently for the Laurent Europe flight, moved from June 6th to between June 6th and 10th and nowā€¦??? What is the latest please, someone must know if it has been shipped.

Thanks,

Pete

3 Likes

@IvoGrijt can you please double check my address?
I changed my address from France to NL a few weeks back, but I think it might still be sent to France.
My Indiegogo no is 17221.

Thanks!

1 Like