General info about shipment and manufacturing

omg, you’re so right

My tracking number is active just now… list 3 Amy , received tracking number at May 30.

6 Likes

OOOH GOOD NEWS, thanks for your update!

EDIT: No update for mine as of yet :sob: , I’m sure that it will update as they scan them through a the Warehouse in Deutschland

slowly, slowly catchy monkey

1 Like

Although great news indeed, it doesn’t reflect on your shipment David, as Gary is in Singapore, and those shipments are not part of the same shipping route.

But you are of course free to be happy for him!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

same here! Hooray!

4 Likes

ivoG mine too…cheers

2 Likes

Ah, yes, I for some reason thought that “Amy” was a European batch! Patience, Patience, breathe, breathe :slight_smile:

1 Like

@IvoGrijt It seems your promises is working. I have seen few people are happy.

Thank you

2 Likes

I for one cannot wait for you to finally get yours Barry.

7 Likes

They’re not my promises mostly, I’m usually just the messenger. But yes, we will eventually deliver to everyone, even the ones most difficult to reach hopefully.

4 Likes

The batches were divided amongst all countries and backers, so there are EU shipments in the Amy batch also, and the same for all the named batches. So Amy is not solely EU or ROW.

I am getting excited, my PPM is on batch Jordan - waiting for the tracking number to become active!

I fear that the EU backers, including myself, will have to wait a bit longer, as the situation with the customs is not as easy as we thought before and is taking longer than expected to resolve. Once I know more I’ll let you all know.

5 Likes

Ah yes, of course, I remember that now. So we will also have to temper our expectations if someone from Laurent has their tracking code become active.

Good point @IvoGrijt

Tracking for Jordan batch going to Canada now live

1 Like

What’s the difference from the previous EU batch ?
Why is everything going so hard ? :pensive::weary:

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N I sent a PM… My DHL tracking is finally active, but it shows my package is going to my old address. My backerkit shows new address since Feb, looks like you sent old address to forwarder.

Oh BTW Ivo, i need you on this one :
As i mentioned previously, i have 2 tracking number. Now the tracking with the digits only os showing some info :

Does it mean that im going to get 2 PPM’s ? :rofl:

Ivo, my Laurent batch nr doesn’t seem to be active? I seem to remember we were to reconvene on the 14th as it was supposed to be active then?

1 Like

Still waiting on mine :cry:

1 Like