General info about shipment and manufacturing

So your excuse is, in a country like China you couldnt manage to find a decent forwarder? is that it? And this suppose to be an excuse or somethign acceptable for us? I am lost for words…

i! You are not in the list because your backer number is 14,091. You will be shipped a bit later

this is not an excuse at all. Just an explanation. You are in the next batch as you can see.
Thanks and have a great weekend!

1 Like

I regret those decisions

now you are in the next batch! Few days to wait…

Maybe I am missing something but I don’t see my number in the file. I see nothing relating to my pledge number or my backerkit number!

Here it is 15584822

@Philips_Support_N Every time a bit later 7months are not enough ??
Ealier when you ship to Europe or USA you did not follow any sequence you just ship to country together even you ship up to 10xxx where other smaller contribution number was not shipped so please don’t play this game now why you need to follow the sequence now

Please uniform the way you are thinking to get approx. date

Hello @Philips_Support_N. My IGG id is 4599 from denmark, can you confirm if my projector is in germany now or is it only the “missing/forgotten” european in the sending?

I was missing something. After trawling back through this thread I found how to get my backer_id, thanks to blagerweij and you will never guess, it is on the list. So anytime in the next x weeks it should arrive at a place where I might not be able to collect it due to lock downs. Oh well!!

Hi,
My indiegogo contribution id is 9637
11587372 # My BACKERKIT order details
?When should i get my perk

If possible Philips should reopen / resend the surveys from Backerkit to allow people that haven’t been fulfilled yet to change their delivery address before their perks get entered into the forwarder’s system.

3 Likes

Hello maybe there are any approximate date/month of delivery perks to Lithuania? :slight_smile:
Contribution ID 7025

Argh, since last Tuesday Backerkit/DHL says, it takes up to 2 days before info will be updated.

But still the same info:

@Philips_Support_N

i have bakerkit #11582413
Contribution ID 3158

why you don‘t answer my question?
I was in the list, but didn‘t get a trackingnumber…

I have the same thing.

1 Like

Hello
My indiegogo contribution id is 11474, from Denmark.
My BACKERKIT ID is 15587651
When should i get my project??
Am I in the next patch??

Best regards

What about middle east(israel)f?!?

What about middle east and israel ?!?!

I have exactly the same status as you (also from NL), I’m pretty sure DHL is overloaded with transporting medical supplies for neighbouring countries.

Here’s a screenshot by an Italian backer in January:

As you can see it took an additional 11 days to get to the next delivery phase, after that only 2-3 days to get delivered. Keep in mind that back then there was no lockdown happening in Europe due to COVID-19; so it might take a bit longer this time (or shorter if we’re extremely lucky).

3 Likes