General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thanks for the quick answer. In BackerKit there is no information about when the shiping ist planed. So what do you think, estimate time?

Thanks and stay healthy :slight_smile:

i think your no shouldn’t be far off, but with the current COVID19 situation, it might take some more time. Dont hold your breath.

1 Like

You didn’t lose anything. You just looked at the wrong number :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m 19XXX so I guess Pico will be my Christmas 2020 gift to myself :smiley:

5 Likes

Well can we have an update sort of numberwise where we are at?

For example : backers up to xxx get their package or planned by the next 2 weeks…

i am Backer 7430 from Luxembourg. And i still have no clue where i am at. November obviously long passed but still. Unless you expect people to comb through hundreds of posts to see whats up…

thanks in advance…

1 Like

There is no way to estimate the proceedings based on backer number really. I have explained this before but here I go again:

If these units were shippable from the factory direct to your home, the contribution ID / backer number would prevail, above all else. We however don’t live in the Star Trek era of transporters and such, and more practical and efficiency criteria end up prevailing.

So a backer with a higher number might get his unit before others if the batch going to his country had less or more units. It’s a numbers game now, with shipping options and flights being prioritized for medical supplies at the moment, backlogs in other shipping queues, etc.

So even if there were a list saying that:

• We’ve made and shipped 10000, you wouldn’t know how they were divided;
  • backers up to 16000 have gotten theirs, you wouldn’t know how many gaps there still were in that number, nor when you would get yours based on the shipping prioritization that I talked about before.

What they have said they’ll do is put up a list of who’s in each batch to be shipped next, ONCE the units ACTUALLY ship. So keep an eye out for that.

Hopefully they can wrangle out some useful information from them. After all Philips is I’m pretty sure a major client.

Is it at least possible to tell the order of which coutries are coming up next so people can estimate on their own?

Like next batch around 1k to US, then 1k to Australia, then 1k to Germany.

People just dont like the uncertainty thats why we are happy for any kind of information during this long waiting time!

4 Likes

this question has been asking but no response, unfortunately. @Philips_Support_N, can you share us this info please and when is shipping for Singapore by the way?

@Philips_Support_N Would be nice to receive a response. Thanks :fairy:

Let’s see what’s happening tomorrow.

dear @Philips_Support_N ,
hope you are doing well. Now the crisis management is tough I am sure you are all doing your best. Maybe you can help be get the Backer ID as I am not able to find it yet I am backer #9208 . Do I have a chance to be if the current batch in transit to EU?

Kind regards,

Which countries are in the next batch ?

1 Like

Hi. This very unlikely. So far only around 4,000 units delivered to EU countries. Another bunch (+- 1000) in transit. Considering EU backers represent around half of worldwide backers, that would mean up to backers number 6,000 for EU. On the other side some backers with higher numbers from other regions received already their product (for eg USA) so maybe 6,500 max. So to summarize you would need around 2,000 more to be shipped to EU for you to get your ppmax. This is my best guess

1 Like

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

Can you please let me know if I am included in the next shipment list?
backerkit id 15589389, contribution id 8537

Thanks for answering

Hello,

Can anyone give a estimate of the number of units that are already produced until now.

Ad

As per the Indiegogo updates / comments: 6900

Thanks Maxime for the analysis, make sense. I was not sure about the # of units in the batch.

Hey Ramzi, welcome to the forum. Yup, I posted an instruction in the comments above.

Cheers,

1 Like

My PPM’s status is similar to that of @David_Chan, only difference is that my courier is UPS. I received the tracking number on the 26th, and delivery was initially estimated for the 30th (yesterday). However, the status in UPS is “Label Created”, and the estimated delivery is still informed to be in the 30th. According to UPS, they still do not have the package.

I assume this kind of delays are reasonable given the current situation, as medical supplies are prioritized over any other kind of deliveries. That said, it would be good to know some estimates, in case they can be known.

Best regards.

1 Like