General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thank you for the info @djupsjob

1 Like

my ppm just worked for five hours and since the image is green and freezesā€¦
Itā€™s been more than 3 months that the support has been talking to me about waiting for a pick up date.
I am exasperated whereas in spite of my various mails I am asked to wait whereas on Facebook owners PPM group, a person of the same country of me, waited only 3d to have his pick up !!!
Iā€™m really disgusted by the situation and the quality of the customer service. A real disappointment!
Not to mention that he just wanted to fix it for me when it only worked for 5 hours. Itā€™s a workhorse screw until proven otherwise!
I asked for a refund but no return about it despite my emailsā€¦
You promote your product but after sales service is far from being your priority.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear.

Now letā€™s wait for all the know-it-alls here to explain it to you with a metaphor or hide your post as inappropriate.

Thatā€™s what they do everytime I ask Philips for a refund and the possibility to escape this sad campaign which has only meant frustration for everyone- those who received this bad product and those who are still waiting.

5 Likes

Hi,

Iā€™m from Spain,
IndieGogo ID: 19147 of 01/12/2019.

Do you have any idea about shipment date, please?

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N why do you ignore questions?

DID THE PRODUCTION RESTART AS PLANNED?

3 Likes

HI im from Argentina backer #11691
Can you be so kind to tell me when my projector is going to be shipped?

Many Thanks!!

1 Like

This is horribleā€¦I wish they had a refund policy now or in lucky to get a good trouble free product

So at this rate, itā€™s about 2K units a month. So anyone with ID number past 10K will need to wait at least 4-5 months before they receive their itemā€¦ somewhere around August to September ā€¦ is that about right? @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N

2 Likes

@RobertoTC from the figures @Philips_Support_N shared, youā€™re looking at another 4 months at the current production rate (~560 units a week) until production picks up. Hope that helpsā€¦ Iā€™m about a month after you.

Correctionā€¦ with items that shipped before the shutdownā€¦ you may be looking at 2 monthsā€¦

Hello,

Iā€˜m Backer-ID 15585351, Do you have an estimation when are you going to send my Pico Pix?

Kind Regards

Tiago Pereira

Hi, I received email from bakerkit saying the item has been shipped, however when I track it in DHL website nothing much shows after the 10th, is this normal?

Yes, that is normal. Give it at least 10 more days.

As Ivo said thatā€™s correct. All of the batch gets shipped in one container from Hong Kong to the DHL hub in Germany. This flight was on the 11th. The container is now likely sitting at the German hub awaiting customs clearance. Once this is complete, each parcel will get taken out and scanned in. At this point you will be able to track its movement through the DHL network on route to your delivery address.

DHL is usually pretty quick and has a strong network so shouldnt be too long once it gets updated. But obviously be aware there may be some delays with the ongoing covid 19 situation.

4 Likes

Hi, can you please help me with an ETA for delivery in HK (now you have a solution for HK)

BackerID: 15584920

Thank you

Hello my order is: Contribution ID
15088 When can I ship in China?

Ok, so I will ask again. What is the current status for shipments to Mexico?

These estimates are based on actual numbers till date. Assuming that things will be more streamlined now.

• They were setting up the new factory post reopening
  • They had low attendance during the first two weeks
  • They had QC issues in Factory 1. Which is now closed.
  • They trained new folk for running 2 production lines.
  • They were out for a full week with 0 production.

We can expect upto 3x increase in the weekly output, but iā€™d believe it only when i see it.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_T

Contribution ID: 13966

Thanks.

I just found out most people have a bakerkit ID. I never received that info. How to I get a bakerkit ID related to my indiegogo contribution ID
Indiegogo is 10197

Regards