Help from customer support after confirming that I should proceed with the replacement process

@Philips_Support_T Is it normal to hear silence from anyone on this matter?

Hello, Iā€™ve sent back my Pico for replacement the 2-3-2021.
No update since then, despite I wrote few times.
Ticket ID: 34134
Thanks
Regards,

Phil

Hello @iMikeY, your shipment is being prepared in the warehouse in the US. I have informed you about the possible delays with the customs and knowing the situation we worked on a better solution for you. We could not give you an update because we did not know if the parcel to the US will arrive on time or not. The situation with the shipment delays/returns without any explanation is not great.

hi @Phil, we will check with the warehouse and come back to you via the ticketing system, Thanks!

Hello!
I have sent the Replacement request 32904 since Jan/11/2021, and I havenā€™t received any proper followment.

On Feb 8, I requested an update or information thru support@screeneo.com
The response was to fill in the same information on the form that I have previously filled, to create a new replacement request.

I answered i had already did this before and the response was
ā€œUnfortunately, weā€™ve fallen behind with shipping labels issue and weā€™ll do our utmost to send them as soon as possible.ā€

Itā€™s been more than 2 months, almost 3 now of support with no action from your end.

What are the next steps?

Hello @Philips_Support_T,
Itā€™s a month that I sent back my Pick and no updates.
Did you check with the warehouse?
Many thanks
Phil

Hi @Philips_Support_T and thank you for following up, Iā€™m sure you have a hectic day with all the details that need attention.

It has been about a month since UPS delivered our return package to you, so we are wondering if the replacement unit you mentioned was being prepared is on its way yet? We really enjoyed the projector as a extra TV here at home, so every week I hear ā€œis it coming soonā€, " have they sent it yet?" - so I hope I can give some good news soon.

Best regards,
HĆ„vard

Hi @Angelus11 ! Have you received a prepaid shipping label from Fedex? (spam folder). Please check it up and we will initiate the shipping of the replacement for you on our end. Sorry for the delays

Hi @havardfjaer @Phil! for both of you the replacement request was sent to the warehouse some time ago. Due to limited capacity caused by the lockdown in Germany there are delays. Once it is shipped, we will provide you with the tracking number. Please be patient with the delivery as well as delays are expected. Stay safe.

Hello Kristina!
I havenā€™t received any shipping label from Fedex yet, I have already searched for it on my spam folder or other folder.

I do receive often information from Fedex so it definitely does not get to the spam folder, even do I checked for it twice in it.

Iā€™ll wait for it!

Thanks!

Hello! Im checking almost every day for the prepaid shipping label.
I just checked again, I havenā€™t received any labels yet.

Hi @Philips_Support_T !

I havenā€™t heard back from the Logistics team since I responded to your Return Request form back in January.

My ticket ID is 32893

Please check. Best regards.

1 Like

Hello @Makoto_Onozawa I see that the agent responded to you on Feb 8 to clarify your request. As there was no answer the case was closed. So, if I understood correctly, you dd not receive the shipping label, though UPS came to pick up the defective projector. We will resend you one in a few days. Sorry for that and thanks for your understanding

No worries about it. I have requested a replacement projector to be shopped to you. We will update you soon.

@Philips_Support_T can you please help me with ticket 36386? I filled out the Google Form twice (first time was nearly 2 weeks ago) and havenā€™t heard anything since. My projector is just a paperweight at this point. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, @Philips_Support_T !

UPS called me today to collect the projector. However, they didnā€™t inform me of the shipping label and collection date, so I couldnā€™t give it to them.
Please contact me by email or other means before
collecting.

Sorry again and again, thank you.

@Hernan4Gov apologies, we had some shipping labels issues for the Americas region. You will receive a prepaid Fedex label in a few days. Thank you for your understanding

hi @Makoto_Onozawa ! An advisor made a mistake and did not send you a shipping label with the instructions. He resent you the shipping label. Please print it out and contact local UPS t organize pick up. The shipping label is valid for 14 days. Apologies for inconvenience and thank you for your understanding

@Philips_Support_T, Thanks for the reply.

I looked at the incoming mail and canā€™t find it.
What did he send the shipping label to? Or has he not sent it yet?
Iā€™ll contact UPS as soon as I can confirm.
Thanks again.

@Makoto_Onozawa the shipping labels were sent to your email address left in our database. I will send you the address we have in the private message. The email was sent at 15:28 CET.