How long is the battery?

Appreciate the inputs …thx
I expect perfection and if people went nuts with my worries it’s their problem not mine.
I would prefer that u don’t say such things …
They are disrespectful.
If you don’t want to address my issue pls don’t reply …
You could have just said don’t worry.

The idea of these messages now is to give feedback and get a sense of how it works.
That’s what this crowdfunding is all about isn’t it?
Exchange ideas,worries,help each other.
Anyway today I will do a proper check after charging and put it up…
Thank you

1 Like

It is about the same 2:00-2:15 on normal mode. How much time do you expect from the normal mode?

2 Likes

Hi.thanks.
Its not what I expect.Its what I wanted to know.
Normal mode is the mode the picture is at its best.
By the way when you do watch in this mode do you let it go to zero everytime or stop at the 15% warning?
is that not best for the battery ?

Hi.How did you download the battery doctor? Couldnt find it on aptoide.
Does it help?
Wanted your guidance.
Is it not better for battery life that we charge it when it reaches 15% warning rather than let it go to zero?

I can not reply precisely to your question as it always let me watch an entire movie on battery (normal mode) So never gone under 15%. But it’s maybe not a good thing to do each time but from time to time if you don’t have a socket next to you I don’t think it will harm

1 Like

So you suggest better to use power instead of battery all the time?

When I’m at home and want to enjoy a movie night I use power because it’s brighter and uses all leds. It is completely safe to keep it wired all the time. When outside or in a place without a socket I use battery and it always let me watch an entire movie. So I’m happy with the battery… The only thing missing for me are different image modes (cinema, vivid etc) If you want I can check how much I can get from 100% to the extinction? But I personally think that what you get is the average time everybody gets.

1 Like

Thts great input and I appreciate your patience.
By the way I cant seem to charge it to 100% when its off but wierdly it goes to 100% in 10-15mnts when i put it on after the blue light .But then if i switch it off and then on its back to 97 and then on again after a few minutes back to 100.
Food for thought

1 Like

Exactly the same behavior for me… Maybe software related?

1 Like

I’ve done a test today. Energy saving mode. From 96 to 1% - 4:01. I didn’t waited till the extinction. Very happy.

2 Likes