ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

Wasn’t that because some documentation of the chargers were missing?
And it took even longer for the delivery to sweden due to lack of documentation of the batteries, I think.
Hopefullt both of those issues have been taken care of this time.

But instead we have corona that might be causing these delays…

2 Likes

So the labels are printed on top of the package(s) and they are sitting in a UPS warehouse to be given to a carrier or?

My another project I backed in 4/2019 was shipped from Hong Kong on last friday 27.3.2020 with proper DHL express. It went in 48h from HKG factory warehouse to Europe and arrived to Helsinki, yesterday. Not sure what kind of UPS student discount, economy saver package delivery they have chosen :smiley:

4 Likes

#3684, UK/United Kingdom
No news, no message, no tracking update

2 Likes

#235 here, get in line brueh :rofl:

1 Like

Same here. Philips policy is to punish the U.K. for Brexit though so I expect we will be at the back of the queue; they are only shipping EU at the moment.

Any news on when the U.K. will get theirs?

You are not in the EU so will be interested to see if you are included - UK is not because we are not in the EU anymore ;-(

Last I read was that the next UK batch is still waiting for a flight out. I don’t have any newer info myself as I’m only a moderator but not an internal Screeneo team member.

2 Likes

Thanks Simon. I’m curious too. I’m also not sure if I am within the forgotten ones, but anyway… due the situation it’s a great thing that the guys still are able to send and ship goods! big up to the team and stay safe.

1 Like

Did you get any tracking number or backerkit status update? I’m #3524 and got nothing … yet :frowning:

@Philips_Support_N could you please step up to the plate and clarify as to what is happening

Hi,

i got a number on BK. but it was wrong. I had replace the first letter by “1”, and only then i could track it, but is still " Germany, Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

since 26/03
:unamused:

Sorry if I’m stepping out of line here but they truly don’t give a hoot. Can someone with some balls please sort this mess out

Progress ist being made! Tracking number changed from last week, however it apparently will be delivered today. Also I usually live in Cologne so might come to your guys addresses a day later.

(However I can’t be in Cologne right now due to Covid and a friend needs to forward it to me :smile:)

2 Likes

Backer Id: 41** Germany. I finally recieved my PPM today. Can‘t wait to get home and test this puppy out. Thanks to @Philips_Support_N and the whole team for coming through in these weird times. Bild

3 Likes

Nice! I am also backer 4xxx in Germany. Have fun!

Me hall. It has arrived :raised_hands:t4:
I hope you all get your picos as fast as possible :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Did you got UPS/Backekit update before?

It arrived today, long wait but hopefully worth it Thank you Philips

1 Like

#3203 sweden recived it yesterday and it’s working

1 Like