ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

Have been incredibly patient but trust is at a bit of a low now.

3 Likes

@faded Completely understand however Iā€™ve lost complete trust in the team after being lied to and let down.

At the end of the day we are now beyond being able to request a refund and the only way to get any kind of realistic answer is to post on this forum.

If it takes posting dailyfor honest answers, then thats what it takes.

Hopefully once they send the tracking codes you wont see me post anymore :wink:

5 Likes

#3475, PT/Portugal. Currently stuck in another EU country due to lock down :frowning:

1 Like

Hi,

I thought iā€™d mention that iā€™ve received my track & trace code today (Still needs two days to update). Maybe some have it as well in their email boxes.

Contribution ID: 3958 ; Contribution Date: August 28, 2019

Regards,
Benoit

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N #3234 here, forgotten one from Spain, have never received a tracking number.

Need confirmation that my projector has actually been sent this time and need the tracking number to contact DHL to change delivery address due covid lockdown.

Please help me.

1 Like

OlĆ”, tambĆ©m sou de Portugal mas nĆ£o recebi nada. :frowning:
iĀ“m backer Contribution ID 3365 from Portugal and iĀ“ve not received any track number.

1 Like

Backer #3484 No tracking number received. Emailed Philips 2 months ago and they said the item would be shipped. I took this as an acknowledgement that they were aware that the item was missed out. It would be good if they could have the courtesy to let people who were missed out know and not hide behind this forum.

1 Like

ID 3937 and no tracking code (Finland).

#3570, CH/Switzerland

#3203 Sweden just got my UPS Tracking code

1 Like

After 9 months, countles hours spent checking inbox and this forum for possible shipping info, I finally received the tracking code. My my heartfelt thanks for @Philips_Support_N, whole Philips & Screeneo team for their hardwork in increasingly challenging operating environment (backerkit = the nemesis of every crowdfunder and corona pandemic).

Will be looking forward to post my photos of the projector in action indoors and outdoors!

3 Likes

Got my DHL tracking code too! If I understand correctly the actual shipment will start Monday at the soonest, so looking forward to getting my hands on it some time next week :smiley:

2 Likes

Beginning to think I am going to be one of the really unfortunate ones who missed out who missed out again. To be missed out once, shame on you to be missed out twice shame on me??? Or something like that. Itā€™s the not knowing that hurts the most??? I am sure @Philipsnano are beside them selves with worry about this, such has been the level of communications, oh wait there hasnā€™t been any!

1 Like

@coo1963 I know the feeling!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N this was meant to be tagged to you not that it really matters as I donā€™t expect any response

1 Like

have bakerkit #11582413
Contribution ID 3158

why you donā€˜t answer my question?
I was in the list, but didnā€˜t get a trackingnumberā€¦
@Philips_Support_N

Contribution ID 1099 (Finland) get 26.3. again wrong tracking number - what a mess.

When ask from UPS, get answer: Only create label - not yet shipped. Why lied again @Philips_Support_N

Same here. I got overly excited when UPS sent an email saying that I will receive the package the next day (would have been Friday). Nothing happened since then.
Anyone actually received the package?

Same here, only labels printed so farā€¦

The January shipment to the EU also took at least 8 days for anything to hapen while the packages sat with DHL in Germany not going anywhere.

Patience might be runnning out but still needed gents.

1 Like