ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

@Philips_Support_N can you confirm that this unfortunate small group of very patient European early backers will be produced+shipped first before other groups starting from tomorrow Friday 14th.
After all We are talking only about ~200 units. Thanks.

And to minimize errors from the shipment forwarder only deliver excel with the missing IDs :wink:

3 Likes

GUys, thank you very much for this thread, this is helping a lot. We are adding you guys in the priority list

6 Likes

#3274 GB/United Kingdom :crossed_fingers:t3: Good luck and hope to receive soon…

1 Like

#3158 from switzerland

26.august 2019 :wink:

2 Likes

Contribution ID: 3958 ; Contribution Date: August 28, 2019
please help. From Netherlands

1 Like

#3930, DE/Germany

1 Like

As the thread title says, this list is for collecting EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY
If you’re not EU or backer ID > 4188, then this thread does not apply to your situation, please read this instead:
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/new-shipments-after-cny/2021

Hi @Constant_Forme-Beche and @Njape

As @IvoGrijt said, this thread’s goal is to identify backers who should be in the first EU batch and were not, in order to include them in the next EU batch.

As your backer Ids are over 4188, you’re not concerned.
But you can find useful information about your future delivery on the link above mentioned, which you can find below too :
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/new-shipments-after-cny/2021

Of course, these information may change because of the Covid19 outbreak…
Philips will update news according to the evolution of the crisis and Chinese government’s decisions.

#4100 DE / Germany

1 Like

#3796, France

Thanks a lot @faded for listing us !

1 Like

#3305 / Germany

1 Like

#3569 GB/United Kingdom

I assume I’m in this group, I haven’t received any delivery information from DHL

1 Like

hi,
Oops I missed a number sorry

3292 GB/UK

This is bullshit.

1 Like

#3454 Germany

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N, great to hear factory reopening is getting closer. I may have missed the info but if there are 700 projectors ready for shipment, you can move to shipping on first day of reopening+reinspection for both group A with faulty units and group B us Europeans under ID 4188 ?

Hey, they said that workers are coming gradualy because they are from different regions and because of the quarantine they cannot come all at once. So they opened yesterday but not on full capacity. We hope to be full speed till end of the week but lets see how things unfold.

Not fun fact at all: I read an article that they are running out of masks in China because some of the factories, which are producing masks are shut off.

#3202 sweden have not recived anything

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N can you clarify the banner text a bit

• 24th of which month: February or March 2020?
  • “2d” does this refer to “in 2 days” = 29th of February or “on 2nd day of X month” = March 2nd or April 2nd?

#3572 GB England, nothing received yet.

1 Like