ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

#3506, The Netherlands

Not complaining, just commenting here in case this topic is actually used as input for the next EU shipment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

#3797, GB/United Kingdom

1 Like

Sorry wrong number id
Should be
#3203 sweden no delivery yet

1 Like

#3338, United Kingdom.

Yeah, this list is mainly for Philips to double-check :wink:

#3715, LU/Luxembourg

Why there is no Luxembourg in the list ?

1 Like

#3700, GB - United Kingdom

1 Like

#2341, Germany.
Waiting :grin:

1 Like

I have no clue, I used the country list that was provided by Philips and Luxembourg was not part of their EU shipment list (see here). Nonetheless, I’ve added LU to the list now.

#3645 FR - France

1 Like

#12546 - GB / United Kingdom

@JonG1 This thread is only for backers below contribution ID 4188 that were supposed to be in the last EU batch and skipped. It seems you’re contribution ID is not part of this batch. Hopefully units start shipping soon so you will get yours once they get to your contribution number!

2 Likes

Thank you faded !

1 Like

Bonjour Ă  tous !

@Philips_Support_N je suis N° #3453, pouvez-vous nous dire quand est-ce que sera envoyé pour la Suisse inférieur à #4188 ??

Y Ă  t’il des Suisses qui l’ont dĂ©jĂ  reçu ?

Merci.

For those that haven’t seen @Philips_Support_N post in the shipping thread. All forgotten backers should be included in a batch of 500 being sent out within the next 48 hours! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all,
@Philips_Support_N Backer 3872 from France and nothing received yet.

For update in the list of the missing FR

Thx

1 Like

Hi all,

#3708, FR

Nothing received

1 Like

That would be really great! Finally!! :smiley:

1 Like

Today is the day people! Hopefully we can all finally put our minds at rest knowing we have a tracking number ar long last .

3 Likes

Today is always the day (unless it is tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ), that’s why it’s called The Present! :wink:

I hope everything keeps working out for the best.

1 Like