Infos about Firmware 1.2

I agree with Aaron, this whole thing was never really handled well.

How do you contact Philips directly??? I havnā€™t found any support mail from philips that gave me an answer to my problems. I donā€™t think philips care about this at all, they are just in it for the money:-(

Guys, as said several times, the 1.2 version is now testing, we found some issues and sent a 1.2.1 to our Beta testers. We should release the 1.2.1 this week.

12 Likes

Thank you for the update Nono. Regards!

Keep up the good work. Def clear out the bugs :grin:

This is a good update Iā€™m happy to see some positive development

Just downloaded 1.2.1 love the new wallpapers. The new cursor is cool as well

1 Like

Is there any release notes?

1 Like

Really annoying, that there are no release notes.

1 Like

Sadly, it seems like 4-corner-adjustment still not remembered when switching to HDMI in Firmware version 1.2.1. :sob:

• New launcher v1.5.6
  • New wallpapers
  • AirReceiver updated
  • 4 corner correction has 5th centerpoint to correct linearity distortion
  • New mouse pointer
  • Manual keystone settings remembered across restarts
1 Like

Thatā€™s a hardware limitation of the Picopix Max and cannot be implemented bij a software update.

Just updated to v1.2.1. Got the new wallpapers but I donā€™t see the old wallpapers anymore. Is this correct?

I am still unable to choose my own wallpapers. :frowning:

1 Like

This is correct

1 Like

Is it such a challenge to allow choosing our own backgrounds? :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Where is the file for off_line update?

Well, thats really annoying. Try to click on Picopix Max: https://www.download.screeneo.com/copy-of-philips-projectors-firmware-1
Error 404

I experience some problems with the latest update 1.2.1 and I want to switch to an older version. How?

That green box popped up with a tip when I moved my cursor over the Netflix app icon.

2 Likes

You cannot downgrade. But you could do a factory restore to 1.1.03 using the procedure here: Cable restore procedure

I was wondering about that too! Especially since the remote layout doesnā€™t seem to match the airmoteā€™s one. Can anyone please explain?

2 Likes