Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Hi - I don’t know anything about ‘lists’ but here is a copy of the email sent to me on 14/4/20 saying my projector was going to be delivered by a local courier but for some reason it went back to your warehouse

"Hello,

Can you please confirm your delivery address and phone number ?

The forwarder tried to delivered the package but without success, your PicoPix Max is now coming back to our warehouse, we could organize a new shipment once we received it

Cheers

Philips Projection
PROJECTOR/FAX/STB Philips Consumer Care

can you confirm the country that you are from and Ivo can chase this if you still havent recieved the project.

Hi - my contribution number is 4690 - I am in Australia

regards
Don

Guys I think right now night time in Switzerland…

23d April: got tracking number
nothing happens…
14th May: Shipment picked up
15th May: Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG
Since then: SHIPMENT ON HOLD!!!
Well… I’ll may get it… one day… but I’m not holding my breath… :frowning:

My backer id 15589096 is in list 2, but no Tracking Labels in my Backerkit , Anything is wrong ?

Hi @Philips_Support_N

Any update from the forwarder?

1 Like

not yet…

The the orders lost or just not scanned? Like did the arrive at DHL?

I have asked a few times for help on the main shipping post but keep getting ignored so figured I would make a post.

All I get it a error message saying please check tracking information.

Please help.

1 Like

I’ve added it to my check-up list Nicole

2 Likes

Thanks, didnt mean to pester. Just worried I’m doing something wrong :smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Just wondering what to do with Tracking details DHL – CR071938422DE
Should I wait for an update ?
It says I was assigned a tracking number, but those should be 10 digits numbers, which I can’t find.

Thanks in advance !

Mickaël

Hi @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N,

Could you please, please, please check the status for:
IGG contribution-id 7972
Backerkit-id 15590135
Was on List nr 2.
DHL tracking website claims the parcel was returned to the forwarder, Vigo Logistics in Germany on May 5
Nothing since…
Feeling desperate …

R.

In December we moved to a new address. I wrote two mails to customer support asking for an update of my address on backer kit, but my address was not updated. I received a tracking number and followed painfully the impossible delivery process. Delivery finally failed and the delivery went back to sender. I wrote several mails again, but never received any answer. I hope someone here can fix this.

Hi - I still have not received any replies from you or Ivo - what is happening please?
Don

I have exactly the same problem - they NEVER reply to the emails - it is unbelievably frustrating. You feel like they don’t want to send out the projector. In Australia they use probably the worst courier company called Fastway - that company has the worst feedback - I would never use them.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned to sender

My contribution no is in list 2, but up to today, no tracking no. is received. The list seems only a comfort to backers to find yourself not missed, not useful to delivery.

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt

backer id 15588956
indigogo id 9637
Dhl tracking number from backerkit that update on 15/04/2020 - 2630212966
zip code 7545440
From Israel
The tracking number is not working.
You said that my package is in Hk
and you will sand me an update for a new tracking number, that was 2 weeks ago
I write to you for almost 10 days in almost every group and by email,
? why you don’t respond
. I deserve to know what’s going on