Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Hi @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N,

Could you please, please, please check the status for:
IGG contribution-id 7972
Backerkit-id 15590135
Was on List nr 2.
DHL tracking website claims the parcel was returned to the forwarder, Vigo Logistics in Germany on May 5
Nothing since…
Feeling desperate …

R.

In December we moved to a new address. I wrote two mails to customer support asking for an update of my address on backer kit, but my address was not updated. I received a tracking number and followed painfully the impossible delivery process. Delivery finally failed and the delivery went back to sender. I wrote several mails again, but never received any answer. I hope someone here can fix this.

Hi - I still have not received any replies from you or Ivo - what is happening please?
Don

I have exactly the same problem - they NEVER reply to the emails - it is unbelievably frustrating. You feel like they don’t want to send out the projector. In Australia they use probably the worst courier company called Fastway - that company has the worst feedback - I would never use them.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned to sender

My contribution no is in list 2, but up to today, no tracking no. is received. The list seems only a comfort to backers to find yourself not missed, not useful to delivery.

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt

backer id 15588956
indigogo id 9637
Dhl tracking number from backerkit that update on 15/04/2020 - 2630212966
zip code 7545440
From Israel
The tracking number is not working.
You said that my package is in Hk
and you will sand me an update for a new tracking number, that was 2 weeks ago
I write to you for almost 10 days in almost every group and by email,
? why you don’t respond
. I deserve to know what’s going on
Please answer
Yaniv

1 Like

IvoG will be back in a few hours .pls wait

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt,

backerkit id: 15594631
indiegogo id: 1875
From Taiwan

My backerkit id is listed in both list 1 and list 2, but still no tracking number yet.
I just want know when will my good recieved? Cause I spent more then 1300 US dollar to make my address valid.

Hello
On April 15th I got the email of my package being shipped.
The first update on the DHL tracking first came on May 12th, arriving at the sorting facility, later the same day it was updated to ‘shipment on hold’.
Last update came on May 15th, still 'shipment on hold’, location; Hong Kong.

Please let me know whats up
Thanks

Hi @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N,

backerkit id: 15594631
indiegogo id: 1875
Shipping to USA.

I actually didn’t see myself on list 1, 2, or 3 but I did receive my shipment email on April 15th. I was then contacted via Phillips support (Support Philips support@screeneo.com) stating that APO shipping was not available. I provided a different US based address that was not APO on April 17th. Apparently the shipping label was generated (hence the April 15th email) and then it took from April 17th receiving my new address until May 12th to get the new label made (almost a month).

Checking the DHL tracking page shows that :

Tuesday May, 12 2020

• 21:20 Local time | Shipment on hold HONG KONG
  • 06:02 Local time | Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG
  • 05:16 Local time | Departed Facility in HONG KONG
  • 05:05 Local time | Processed at HONG KONG
  • 00:04 Local time | Shipment picked up HONG KONG

Then on May 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 at 21:20 local time, it states ‘Shipment on Hold’. I.e. there has been no update and I imagine that’s an automatic entry as it’s always the same time.

Does Phillips have any updates on why the package is on hold? I’m already paying a US based forwarding service to get it to my real address based upon new requirements presented by Phillips, I didn’t think it would have this massive delay as well.

I can gladly provide my tracking number via PM if required/requested.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
My delivery failed cause support didn’t update my new address. How and when will I get the product now? I have written lots of emails before and after the failed delivery, but no one responds.

1 Like

Any updates/ new tracking number?

Hello,

Can someone please give me a status about this “shipment on hold” for the past two weeks?

Hi team, @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
Do you managed to see with the forwarder DHL about the undelivered units ?

It’s been already 12 days since I sent you my message on this group but I’m still without any visibility on what’s happening next.

It seems that you have mine back in your warehouse in Germany for at least 1 month now, how is it taking so long to deliver something to FRANCE ? :thinking:

INDIEGOGO code : 3872
Zip : 33160

… thank you guys for your help

2 Likes

Hi Ivo!
I received a DHL tracking number that doesn’t exist when I search at the DHL tracking site.
The tracking number was provided 05/18/20
Tracking number says: DHL – CR071933990DE
My Indiegogo contribution ID: 14786
Haven’t managed to find out my Backerkit ID
My postal code is 60231
Thank you!

Don’t ignore me
Please answer…

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve

But I’m in Taiwan, close to HK, and I did not get the tracking number.

2 Likes

Does this perhaps apply to you: