Issues with List3 Backers

Hi Ivo
Jordan list here
DHL tracking 2630233012
Indiegogo ID 7000
Shipping to Peru

Still no active tracking on DHL

Can someone please respond??? @IvoGrijt?

Really tired of waiting and not receiving any real response.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt
I’ve written almost 2 weeks ago about the PicoPix not being delivered to me and being sent back to the carrier.
I am waiting for an update from your end about the status of the adress change and if I can expect my beamer to be sent to me again.
Best
Jeevan

Good day!

I do not understand the status of my delivery. As early as May 30, I saw my number in the Jordan dispatch. But so far I have not received a DHL number or any other information. Although the news wrote that all shipments to Russia have already been made. Contribution # 16964

Please specify how to find out delivery status?

Regards, Max

1. I received a DHL tracking number, but when I followed the email link to track the package, the DHL website returned “Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.”

Note: It is taking upto 2 weeks for the tracking number to become active. So please be patient.

Copy only the tracking code (NOT the “DHL-” part) and make sure you are using the right DHL tracking website:

For addresses in EU (CRxxxxxxxxxDE): DHL Europe Tracking link

For addresses elsewhere (xxxxxxxxx): DHL Worldwide Tracking link

Hello,
I’m in the Betty batch, indiegogo ID : 13698.
Destination : France.
For 3 weeks, my PM is stuck in Germany (supposedly sent from China on May 18). DHL says I have to contact the sender to unblock it.

@IvoGrijt Can you, please, fix this ?

Thanks

1 Like

@IvoGrijt i have been waiting for a long time, But not receiving any response.

I can’t find my tracking number in any way. Already 40 days are passing.

me too, and no any response about this

Hello,

Indiegogo contribution number 17227.
I still have not received any information about my package.

Привет. Я тоже из России и тоже нет никакой информации :frowning:. Был в списке Иордания. Жду ответа от Philips

Bonjour,
J’ai reçu une notification datant du 20 Mai pour me dire que mon colis est expédié cependant à ce jour je ne peux toujours pas le suivre sur DHL. C’est une expédition pour la Guyane Française et j’ai beaucoup de mal à trouver des sujets qui correspondent à mon problème.
Merci de m’éclairer un peu. Je m’inquiète.

Mon numéro backerkit : 11587481
Contribution id : 14441

@IvoGrijt why isn’t anyone replying? Are there any other ways of communication?

Delaying of product is one thing, but not replying to questions is very unprofessional. Hope this can be sorted out soon.

Pareil ici pour la Guyane française.
J’hésite a demander un refund.
Le SAV de Philips est extrêmement opaque. Cela fait plusieurs jours que j’attends une réponse.

1 Like

Hi guys and girls,

If you count just how many people are asking for help in this thread alone, you’ll see that I’ve been really busy with a lot of requests.
Some are quite complete details wise, but others require me to look up a lot of stuff in different files first before I can actually check the tracking status myself. I’ve also had the issue that after checking a certain amount of labels in a short amount of time, the site blocks me for some time.
So I will be getting back to you all, but it is taking some time unfortunately.

We have a backlog in logistics related tickets being picked up, and are working hard to get them all solved.
What helps us is if, when you have an issue, provide us with as much information as you have. Yes we can look it all up, but that takes extra time, when you probably have the information, your information, already at hand. So if you have an issue with your shipment or tracking code, it helps me if you provide me with:

• your name or email you backed with if different from the one you’re mailing the support desk with
  • your address postcode at least, the full address if you don’t mind
  • the actual tracking code
  • your IndieGoGo contribution ID
  • your Backerkit ID
  • if it’s a follow up request, the number of the previous ticket if known, or just replying to the last email received in the previous ticket submitted
  • the steps you’ve already done to solve this issue you’re facing
  • as detailed a description of your issue or request as possible

This saves me from having to look up info in all sorts of systems before I can start to find a solution.

I would also like everyone here who does NOT yet have a ticket open, to please send an email to support@screeneo.com with the information above.

Thanks,
Ivo

1 Like

@IvoGrijt Just wanted to say I’ve now received my unit - and have been having fun with it despite some odd quirks :¬) Thanks again for your help and alleviating residual anxieties that it was going to go MIA!

1 Like

@IvoGrijt Didn’t have a ticket open. Just send an email with all the info you requested, number of request: 24594
Issue: DHL tracking not active since may 30 Jordan Batch. The rest of the info is on the email.
Thanks!

1 Like

ID 14552 since receiving the tracking number After six weeks no movement at all Is the product really delivered? This was a plan for the tourism in the rainy season that will be used. Probably would have waited indefinitely

Thanks a lot Ivo!
Just to avoid spamming unnecessarily, those of us that had already reported issues and got our messages “liked” by you can assume that we have a ticket already and do not need to send any information. Is this correct?

Thanks a lot for your personal commitment on this.

Don’t assume anything. If you have a ticket you would know that, not assume that.
Me liking a post means I’ve read it, not that I’ve dealt with it. If I have dealt with it and have feedback I would give it.

1 Like