Issues with Screeneo S4 (+issues on the last software)

Sorry but its not true. Did you saw the date of first post? 19 de January 2021

Do i have my problem fixed?
No. Almost One year daily basis waiting.

But can you answer all this questions:

When you will pick up the equipment?
When i will receive the new product?

Still waiting Mr. Tito. Do you will answer this two simple question? This is Philips…

Dear community user,

Following the response from our courier we have updated that information on your ticket in our customer service platform.

KR,

As I expected, no answers.

Mr. Frans Van Houten you must be proud of your company!

No one appear to pick the equipment again. Its the second time this accours. One year waiting for a software update, new one has come almost with same Bugs. Then PHILIPS say that its a HDMI hardware problem.

Its 57 emails, a lot of posts in your community, and more two days of my life stolen by Philips, WAITING AT HOME FOR NOTHING…

PHILLIPS ITS JUST LIES, INEPTITUDE, BUGS AND NO SHAME. PHILIPS DON’T CARE ABOUT COSTUMERS, STOP PLAYING WITH COSTUMERS FACE!

THERE ARE NO MORE WORDS TO QUALIFY PHILIPS BEHAIVIOUR IN THIS MATTER . I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE’S SHAME.

Because all of this i don’t trust anymore in Philips, so its time to have my Money back. Its better for all parts, don’t you think?

This is PHILIPS…

Dear Community user,

This has been followed up on our customer service portal,

KR,

hello;

Here is the two assistance center near my home: AFONTEC LDA and AJ Serviços Eletrónica, obtained here:
https://www.philips.pt/c-w/atendimento-ao-consumidor/Localizador-centros-assistencia.html

Choose one of this, and i will go there leave the faulty, and pick the new one.

Please tell me when i can go there and to which one.

Dear Community user,

As per previous interaction, this has been followed up on our customer service portal,

KR,