Looking for a new Graphic Design(er)!

We are looking for a graphic designer, CSS designer to help us redesign our Community!
If you know the DISCOURSE system, we are more than happy to discuss with you!

3 Likes

Sounds like a job for a sociologist.

5 Likes

Without, really ? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Shahraiz interested?

2 Likes

I can do CSS :slight_smile: I also did customize a different instance of Discourse so I know the basics around it.

2 Likes

Yes please! I’d love to do this! I’ve been a graphics, branding and UI/UX designer and web developer for a little over 10 years. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

HI! @Shahraiz
So would you know how to make a file especially for Discourse?
We need someone able to do everything.
Maybe you could work with @Piotrek_Okonski

2 Likes

@PhilipsNono Yes, I can create the design itself as well as the css and Discourse theme file and I’ll be glad to work with @Piotrek_Okonski if needed, but that depends on how much modification you want to get done. If you can please provide some details about what exactly you’re looking to change that’ll be great. Attaching a screenshot of a quick minimal theme that I began creating for Screeneo/Philips as an example for demo purposes.

1 Like

ok, you can check th community of Anker, there is a CSS and design modification, very deep.
Can you check first @Piotrek_Okonski and @Shahraiz?

3 Likes

I’ve just reviewed it and it seems doable but if you require everything the same way, it will require some time and effort as it is a major shift in design @Philips_Support_N. What do you think @Piotrek_Okonski?

Anker’s design seems rather unnecessary here, they basically made it into a homepage with articles etc.

There’s a whole lot of empty space on our landing page though that could use some filling up with a FAQ, featured post, random post out of a Featured or Awesome category, etc.

1 Like

I imagine that empty space is for all the future projectors… like the PicoPix Min, the PicoPix Med, maybe even a Mega or Large, PicoPix Pixel?

3 Likes

That can be filled by creating more categories so it’s not strictly design related IMO

2 Likes

Great suggestions everyone. @Philips_Support_N what’s the update on this?

Yes we will have new projects coming there in the future.
But we would like to go forward on the new design first.
ANy ideas?

Hi, I run a multi award winning website agency, SO Marketing (www.somarketing.com) and would love the opportunity to work on this for you.

We could use the community to create a brief and design and build to everyones requirements.

Many Thanks.
Richard

2 Likes

So basically we should rename this thread “Looking for a graphic design(er)”

Whatever we come up with has to be nice but also functional and mobile friendly.

1 Like