Backer #807 from France
Contribution : 20/08/2019
Reception : 01/02/2020
==> 196 Days
Item : 419.00 €
Tax : 83.80€
Shipping : 0.00€
TOTAL : 502.30€
After receiving the projector, I immediately updated it to 1.0.25, as advised on this community.
For the moment 3 use cases:
- Gaming with a nintendo switch
- A film with a hdmi plugged blu-ray player
- Smart Youtube and Netflix pre-installed app try
FYI : I used an external jack wired speaker.
FYI2 : I used the projector in normal mode (not presentation not energy saver)
What I like :
- Good image quality
- Quite easy to use
- Imperceptible input lag
- Auto-focus and precision adjustement with remote
- Easy to set-up because of the internal battery, allowed me to find the best setup before plugin ac adapter.
- After a 3h movie, the projetor is nearly cold
What I don’t like :
- Smart Youtube quality was good, real 1080p and fluid sound … but in 15 fps …
- Netflix quality was not good (480p I think) but fluid picture and fluid sound
- The noise
- No user manual (explainations for the led indicator signification for exemple)
- Cheap remote (too few buttons and only work behind the projector)
What I expect in the futures updates :
- Maybe we can expect an adaptation of the ventilation speed depending on the temperature, specially because after a long session the projector is not warm.
- Source choice in the home menu instead of settings menu
- Fluid build-in apps
- A user manual icon in settings menu, which be directly “hosted” in the ppm memory
- Complete RGB colors settings options for a better calibration
For ~500€ I think it is a good smart projector.
There are some problems but many of them can be fixed with an update.
I’m happy to have it