New features to help with social distancing

Yes, and yes. It uses the focusing camera and the built in microphones to do this.
Try saying “Hey Pico, show me some movies” with a manly voice versus a high pitched whine.

2 Likes

Is this serious? Sorry, but I bought this projector because of its ability to work from a closer range and project smaller screens. Please do not do this! Not all of us live in a mansion. I do not have the wall space, nor the room space to do 6 ft.

I find the 2x way more than necessary, 1.5x would be better in my opinion.

@Rhonda, check the date of the post. :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, thank goodness! … Small panic attack! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Shoot! Must be my worries on covid-19, my brain is working much slower now. It’s a bloody April 1st joke. Darn it. Hahaha

2 Likes

Hello,
may not apply the focus limitation below 1.80m but offer it as an option. because in my case I use it for a ceiling projection, the video projector being placed on the bed or a table we are less than 1.80m away. this limitation is more a constraint than anything else, it would be good to leave it as an option that everyone choose whether they want to use it or not
Thank you

Will it affect my viewing from my ceiling?

I placed my Picomax on a shelf above my bed’s headrest. It is only 1.5m from the ceiling. :sweat:

This was an April fools joke.

Clearly it missed the mark on some of you :grin:

2 Likes