Our Philips Projection Office

Just a quick tour!
Philips Projection Office

8 Likes

Nice! :slight_smile: Do share more. Thank you.

Nice office space, but where’s the hardware lab? :slight_smile:

one China, one in Berlin

2 Likes

Next time when I’m visiting Berlin @Philips_Support_P :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Snow Storm from our office!

1 Like

Weird weather in Europe :slight_smile: … yesterday was like 15C here and today we have strong winds and snow :slight_smile:

The environment looks nice, the office looks like a posh rented co-workers space. I guess you’re still working there or are you at home now #coronacrisis? Keep on with the good job. You’re a probe within the Philips organisation. I assume there will be a lot of lessons’ learned with this project. It would be great if you could share them sooner or later with us. I think from a production, marketing, aftersales point of view there is rich content available. The downside for me right now, I’m still waiting… the good news? A lot of bugs are and will be solved when I eventually will get my device. So regardless major f*ck-ups, lack of ceci or cela, I :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Some are working from the office, say 5%, but the rest are at home. Just after the last shipped backer, we will send an email to thank everyone of you who supported us and also explain the issues we had and lessons we’ve learned, also the all the feedbacks we had which makes this product the best in the market till now!.. maybe for the next campaign to be even more successful and smooth!

2 Likes

Great! If you ever consider to define a content format I would be glad to help you out with e.g. interviews. If interested inform your marketing and communications team. (www.fullstopcc.com)

1 Like