PackageLostOrStolen-001

Thanks you and your team to help, so what should I expect for the result? A refund of the Indiegogo or the a PPM?

Hi Simon,

I have to check with Steve for that and more, as yours is the first lost / stolen unit that I’m handling.

I personally would tell you to wait for a new PPX as it’s a great projector in my own opinion and experience, but would you rather a refund instead like you hinted at? I would have to ask about that too before I can offer you that also though.

Even if or when the claim is filed and successful, there still won’t be a PPX for you to get from Kerry Logistics, it’s not a returned-to-sender case. I think I’ll have to have your name added to the list for a new unit if you want to get another one, again, I’ll have to check with Steve for that.

I’ll let you know what I’ve managed to do for you.

Ivo

Hi Ivo,

I would like to wait for a new PPX if it is possible.
Just wonder how long will it take to have it.

1 Like

Perhaps we can speed this up a bit, if the forwarder has units that haven’t been allocated yet we can ask them to deliver out of list order to you.

Thanks Ivo, will wait for your arrangement and update.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N the one who pick my PPM just sent it back to me by the address on the package. I think the case can be closed now. Thank you very much for your help.

2 Likes