PackageLostOrStolen-001

Username: @SimonTsang
Issue: PackageStolen

I made this a new thread from your previous posts, so we can have a semi-private discussion if needed.

All your information is already with us, this is just for follow up and such. If at the end we (you or I) feel a need to make this listed, I can make it so.

I found my Indiegogo contribution number in last batch.
Last Saturday, the management office of my apartment call me in the morning and ask me to confirm a delivery to my apartment. And I spent a few hours waiting the delivery but no body contact me further and nothing had been delivered to me. I just thought maybe they are just some mistake.

But two days later, I got my shipment ID and when I checked on the web, the status is “Successfully Delivered”!

What?! Who got my Picopix😡

I tried to call the courier company and asked for detail, but still no luck to get my Picopix back😭

Would you please help to check the courier on the status? I just want to have my Picopix back.

My contribution id is 20522

1 Like

Yes, I called the courier company (in Hong Kong, it is Kerry Express).
The CS said someone signed the receive document for me, but I have asked my wife and the property management office and they did not sign anything for goods receive.

This is very upset, because I did not have any contact information before yesterday (18-May), but the delivery was made on last Saturday (16-May), which I cannot call to verify the status of delivery and finally, the situation become like this.

I think a simpler way is to ensure the delivery must be after the shipment ID sent to customer.

Current problem is I have no information and cannot contact with the courier when they were trying to deliver the product.

I keep contacting Kerry Express and the latest is they will provide an update by this Saturday 1 p.m.

I told them I don’t want to call the cops if they can settle because the courier may lose his job if I complained.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T
The local courier confirmed me last Saturday that they lost my projector and they said will contact the shipper. Can you help in this case?
My contribution id is 20522 and the shipment id is KECT00209460

1 Like

Kerry just confirmed they lost my package and seems Philips did not help, hope you are not in successfully delivered status.

1 Like

The information show “Successfully delivered” but I did not receive anything.
And after a week for them to investigate, they finally admit they lost my PPM and said will inform the shipper. And need me to communicate with the shipper for the reshipment or other arrangement.

Now I am in this topic because I reported the issue in this post and waiting Philips feedback.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T hope you could help.

3 Likes

Simon, technically speaking, your device was not “lost,” but it was delivered to someone, who signed for it in your name. That person signed for it, and Kerry Express should have a copy of the document that was signed.
That document is called a: “proof of delivery”
You can request it from Kerry Express.
Then it is simple. If the signature is not yours or someone you know, a claim can be made against Kerry Express for the value of the shipment.

Hi Steve,
I have called the service hotline of Kerry Express, they said they will not pay to me but to the “Shipper” and they said will report to the “Shipper” of the goods.
In this situation, what would you suggest me to do?

Hi,
@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T
Technically speaking, my contractual party is Philips because I paid for the PPM and the shipment fee to Philips.
And the delivery arrangement is the contract between Philips and the delivery service provider, that is Kerry Express in Hong Kong.
Therefore, please help to follow-up the case that your customer (That is me!!!) did not receive anything but you and your agent told me the goods are delivered.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I hope so, just the reply from Steve didn’t make sense to me so I think I have to clarify who can claim Kerry Express and to followup my issue.

Hi Simon,
This sounds fine for us, we will get to work on this as soon as we receive the signed proof of delivery.
Thanks,
Steve

Great!
Do I need to contact Kerry Express to provide the proof of delivery to you or you will followup with them?

Either you or the forwarder would have to request it. We can’t, because we were not directly involved in the shipment.
It will be faster for you to request it.

Hi Steve,
I have requested the information from Kerry Express.
How can I send it to you?

1 Like

Please mail it to support@screeneo.com with subject line PPX Shipment claim and post your ticket number here please. I’ll make sure to pick this up then.

Hi @IvoGrijt, where can I found the ticket number? Do you mean my contribution id?

When you mail support@screeneo.com, you get a ticket number in your reply, confirming we’ve received your support request. Check your spam folders if you’ve mailed it already and don’t yet see anything in return.

Your request (22359) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Thx @IvoGrijt , my ticket number is 22359.

1 Like

Found your ticket, working on it for you!