Philips PicoPix MaxTV Firmware update: "File not found"

Hello,

I’ve been using Philips PicoPix MaxTV for almost a couple of years. I’ve tried many times to update the firmware, but I always get the same error message: File not found.

Looks like I did everything correctly:

• I downloaded PPX720INT_V1.0.56.zip, extracted the file PPX720INT_firmware.zip and put it on my USB stick

• I connected the USB stick to the Projector (USB port, not Type-C)

• I selected “Firmware update” and got “File not found”

• I tried 3 different USB sticks, FAT32 or even ExFAT formatted. Android system on board sees the sticks w/o problem.

Question: how do I update the firmware? Thank you.

Hello @ValeriyBorzov please put the PPX720INT_firmware.zip file directly on the USB stick (do not unzip it). If it still doesn’t work, you may need to open the door of the Android dongle underneath the projector and temporarily disconnect the USB cable from it. It’s possible the USB port is being directed to the Android dongle instead of the projector’s internal software.

I have the same problem with philips picopix maxtv and I have all the steps you describe and still not fix the file not found problem, please any solution to this problem

Who has the solution to this problem please share, the solution of file not found on philips picopix maxtv

Hello @jeison8709 if you have a very old firmware on the device, you may need to unplug the internal Android TV dongle from the USB port first. You can find it by unscrewing the door at the bottom of the projector. Hope this helps.

I did all those steps and it hasn’t worked for me yet, I’d like to know if there’s another solution please.