PPM One´s feedback

It´s a great device ready to work out of the box, but not without some little issues. If I have to nitpick…

• Colors need some tweaking (reds are pinkish and greens are a bit too saturated in certain scenes). More presets are welcome!

• Input lag for gaming seems a bit high as stated by @ched benchmarks. But, fortunately, Prashant mentioned a patch is in the works.

• Missing HDMI-CEC inputs (my AVR is oblivious to volume changes)

• Random inputs coming from the remote (maybe a faulty one, but not a big fuss as they are pretty scarce).

• No battery percentage display, it should be built-in.

BTW, I confirm a DC to USB C adapter works (30 minutes testing with a Zendure Supertank powerbank), so more freedom for portable fun!

Looking forward to upcoming updates!

1 Like

I reported months ago that the projector turned on itself randomly, on a rare basis.

Well, the random inputs (menu popups mainly) were gone after a hard reset but the boot ups persisted. I tried isolating the issue, trying to find the culprit to no avail.

I don´t know if it´s a hardware defect or a bad firmware flash so, when the recent update was announced, I was hopeful but some days ago the “no external source” screen came to haunt me :weary: For that reason I leave it uncovered from dust in case it overheats. Not to mention it might pose a risk on the go, taking it in its carry case.

Could a minor update be released as a workaround to address this problem? I mean, an option to auto shutdown when no external source is detected after x seconds (user defined).

Do you think it´s feasible @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N ?

Thanks