Refund Request has gone unanswered

Hi!

I’ve request several times for assistance with my unit and have never had a response. My last email I politely asked about getting a refund and was told I would be forwarded to your after sales department. I have yet to hear back from them.

Kindly let me know what steps I need to take to get this processed.

Regards,

C Davies

Hello, you’ve been fullfilled, that why it will take some times. DOn’t worry we have your email

Hi @Philips_Support_N, I’m in the same situation. The Philips team said they will forward my request to the logistics team but I haven’t heard back for over a week. I’ve sent the return/refund request to bugreport@screeneo.com but I understand that that email is being demised. Does that mean I need to email hello@picopix.com and start all over again? I already provided all the details - serial number of the PPM, my location and yes - I’m even confirmed to pay for shipping cost to return the item even if the device fails on a key promise when I backed the project back in August 2019 - which was digital zoom and 4 corner correction on HDMI. Please advise or respond to my email directly so I can finally get this sorted out. Thanks very much!

Regards,

John Wesley Phenco
(Contributor ID - 3415)

Hello, yes in fact we have some difficulties to find the right partner because DHL cost more than 150 euros per return with the VAT… Don’t worry those 30 days doesn’t count as we are still checking for a solution.
By the way, we are Philips everywhere :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N can you confirm if people really have to pay for return shipping of the product even though they are missing advertised features (hdmi 4-corner, usb-c 4-corner, hdmi bt audio, usb-c bt audio etc.)?

2 Likes

we are checking internally.

Hi @Philips_Support_N, thanks for the immediate reply. Can I still guarantee that I will be able to return the PPM and get a full refund (cost plus VAT)? Also, what is the timeline you are looking at to resolve the logistics issue for returns and refunds?

If there’s a way for me to ship this device back to your Philips head office in Canada, I’m more than willing to do so - I just need the proper return shipping label, etc.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Wesley

John, you don’t need to redo the whole process. We are the same team everywhere as @Philips_Support_N said. We are just totally backlogged and at the same time finding the right shipping partner.

Even if the mailboxes are sunsetting soon, all existing emails will be handled without forcing you to run through hoops. 450 pending emails right now :frowning: causing the delays.

Hi @Philips_Support_P/@Philips_Support_N,

Thanks very much for the confirmation. Looking forward to hear from the logistics team on the return slips and to finally get my refund.

Regards,

Wesley

1 Like

Hello, I have the same issue. No reply from hello@picopix. My unit was not shipped yet. I want a refund. Please help and advise ?

send me your email address in PM

How do we send a PM ?

Will VAT be refunded ? The cancellation email just received indicates the original amount - taxes paid

yes, around 2/3 weeks after cause it’s handled by STRIPE

Thanks for clarification.

Any updates here? first question was asked 12 days ago. I received an email with a link to a survey but have not heard anything since. I know you must be very busy answering questions.

please advise.

thanks

@Philips_Support_N can you please check?

Check where? I haven’t received a follow up email since the survey has been submitted.

Can you please check?

Hi, can I follow up on the return?? I already filled up the return form survey including my return ID and yet there’s no response on how to return the device and when I can get my refund. I understand Covid-19 has had an impact on the operation but it’s been a few weeks now since the factory has reopened. Please advise

Anyone knows how to start a cancellation request?