Refund Request has gone unanswered

Thanks for the information, though I’ve already submitted this information via email 3 times. I’m sure Philips has prioritized getting new units out to people that have been waiting. Has anyone with a defective unit successfully returned theirs for a refund?

New shipment list posted, find out if your Backerkit ID is included: How to find your Backerkit ID

I was hoping you could provide an update here, please. I have not had a response here about this question in over 28 days. I was told that I would be provided with instructions and labels to ship it back for a refund – I have been inquiring since January! First, it was because there was no shipping partner, then we needed to fill out safety/security paperwork, then too expensive to ship, then Covid-19, then borders were closed, and now? Please just provide the appropriate instructions to ship it back for a refund.

Hi @Christopher_Davies I’ve been informed that your pickup attempt from 15 April was unsuccessful. The logistics team has sent you another shipping label.