Setup in front of TV set / furniture

Yes it’s clearer now with the pictures :grin:

I’ve found Screen innovations Solo Pro 2 is the only to have a battery operated one. But the cost is quite high … But they are selling that for the mobility (light weight and battery operated).

I’ve just remembered I have an ipcam (really forgotten about it :joy:) on the top right with an electric plug I asked for when doing renovations.
However it’s on the right side … Most electric screens have their plug on the left side!
If I can find one in the right side that could solve my issue :laughing:

1 Like

I forsee an extension cord in your future… :crystal_ball: :electric_plug:

1 Like

Ok so I bought a pretty regular one on Taobao … Very cheap (70usd) and most importantly the power cable is on the right!

Need to receive some adapter to hide the cables but it looks great!

1 Like

Share links to what you ordered %^#*%@^%$! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :exploding_head:

1 Like

If asked that nicely :laughing:
I don’t mind to share but it’s mainly for chinese speakers (or lot of will with Google translate!)
Here you go:
Taobao link

I got the 100" 16:9 in what they call “metallic” fabric. Which is supposed to be the best in the list of available fabrics. It’s a kind of silver/grey colour.

I don’t know for the other more expensive ones. But had to let it breathe because of the strong plastic smell.

1 Like

Also got an electric plug adapter: Here
China plug is 2 feet and my ipcam can be plugged at the same time with the projection screen.

1 Like

Update: I painted the screen housing, so it stands out a bit less. Still need to stick the control box back out of the way.

Now I have sold my home theatre projector I need to put a ceiling mount for the PicoPix up.

1 Like