Shipping to Canada

In the Jeremy list, just got my tracking number

backer id 15587330.

anyone else has not received their projector yet?

11892 contribution ID

1 Like

A lot of us are still waiting what is your Indiegogo backer ID? Also have you recieved a tracking number yet from backerkit?

@IvoGrijt can you check his number I did not see it any of the list 3ā€™s

1 Like

Mark has not been included in any lists indeed, which is strange but not impossible.

Iā€™ve put him on a list to make sure heā€™s on the next list.

Are you talking about my order? That you will add to the next shipment batch?

Still havenā€™t got any DHL info
Having mine shipped to Victoria, BC.

Contribution ID: 12095

Cantā€™ find ID on any of the lists. Any help would be appreciated

Canada here.

I have received my Tracker. I have been checking for 5 days now still cannot find it. Delete the first DHL, check the web site, track from global site, same thing here. Contributor ID is 18907

@IvoGrijt o can you check please

Tracking wonā€™t become available till it reaches the regional hub which is in the states.

The last shipments to about 14-17 days total. I am on the same list as you and also am not able to track yet.

3 Likes

Contributor ID #7836 (not sure about my BackerKit #) from BC, Canada here. I havenā€™t been monitoring this shipment situation since COVID-19 but I still have yet to receive my projector.

I requested and completed my BackerKit survey in early February. I just checked my account there and itā€™s showing a DHL tracking number but DHL does not recognize it as a valid number. Iā€™ve tried talking to a human at DHL and theyā€™re telling me itā€™s a wrong number.

Iā€™ll be moving soon, and Iā€™d just like to know if thereā€™s just some ridiculous delay/issue with this tracking number, if itā€™s an old/wrong tracking number, if my package got stolen, etc.

1 Like

Tracking information takes several days before the DHL website will populate any information about the shipment (in some cases based other recent Canadian shipments, 5 days).

I received a tracking number on Saturday, Iā€™m hoping the number will be active on on DHL tracking by this Thursday.

But as others said, itā€™s dependent on once the package hits the regional distribution center in the states, so however long that takes, and lets hope there are no delays because of the riots!

2 Likes

Indiegogo contribution #20664

Backer Id 16469604

ETA on my projector?

Yeah I havenā€™t shown up in any of the lists yet for up here in Edmonton. Hoping to see my number show up in a list in the next week or so.

Hey, just got confirmation from DHL that itā€™s arrived in Ontario. Any idea how to pay the customs charge?

2 Likes

DHL will pay it for you then charge you.

1 Like

I used this site to prepay the duty for DHL, so I didnā€™t have to be home to receive the package.

https://mypayment.dhl.ca/

3 Likes

legend! that worked! yay!

1 Like

FYI - BC, Canada, received tracking info on 30th (Jordan), so weā€™re at Day 5, and DHL info still hasnā€™t populated, just in case anyone else is in the same boat, Iā€™ve seen others where the info didnt populate for weeks, so itā€™s just a matter of waiting.

2 Likes

FYI, it arrived for me today! See above for my timelines/batch details etc.

4 Likes

TORONTO here.
I got an email on May30, letting me know I have DHL number. But I didnā€™t even try track with the given number since I am sort of guessing it would be delayed too. So, just checked the status Today and I got error message indicating DHL doesnā€™t know the tracking number yet.
Kind of funnyā€¦ If DHL didnā€™t generate the number for the shipment parcel, I wonder how Phillips was able to tell me the tracking numberā€¦
But, as usual I am just waiting more now.

1 Like

Yep, nothing more we can do other than wait, I check my tracking info like 10x a day, itā€™s now day 6 since we were given the label, was hoping our shipment experience would at least be on par with the other Canadians that got their tracking info on the 20th, and it started working on the 25th.

2 Likes