Shipping to Europe

@Philips_Support_N, what about changing the shipping address like I mentioned in a previous comment?

@Simonmaignan please send us an email. It will be easier for us with your email

Hi
I ordered and paid this thing 6 october. also paid the backerkit.
First it was end of year. Then it was chinese new year. Now corona-virus troubles.

I have a weekend end of march where i really would like to have this thing.

Backerid is 15k. What is new deadline now for this?

I’m thinking by the end of April to be a realistic expectation at this point, given the current climate withe corona-virus!

2 Likes

Hello @Philips_Support_N. Sorry to bother you with this, I’m not in a hurry at all and acknowledge this is a crowdfunding project.

I just wanted to be sure the picopix I should receive isn’t shipped yet and that any error didn’t occurred.

My backer Id is 3xxx and I backed the project on august. So I should have received the item if I followed the conversation correctly.

Just wanted to be sure I don’t have any error on my order.

Thanks in advance :pray:

You should post in this thread (if you’re in the EU) where a list is kept:

1 Like

Thanks ! I posted there too !

1 Like

I would like to participate in the Unboxing Video Contest. My order was supposed to have been delivered 2 weeks ago and due to a address error either by Philips or DHL got returned to sender. Can you re-send my order ASAP please?

Hi,

I live in Switzerland but I also have an address in Germany. Following the recent discussion regarding Continental Europe / European Union, I feel like I might be better off changing the address in my backerkit into a German address. Philipps, can you confirm that you will deliver first to those countries which are part of the EU?

Did you get it? Or was there any update from Philips on when they will re-ship?

Yes finally I get it 2 days ago. You should align with support with nono

Hello

Firstly I would like to know if the factory will indeed going to open tomorrow. This must be known by now.

Secondly I would appreciate a more detailed plan for shipping and production. If I remember correctly you would produce about 500-1000 per day. This means that you can produce all backer orders within 2 weeks. In your last announcement you say 25/3/2020 you will fulfill some and not all of the perks. So what is it?

Finally are there any updates on the software development as you said so?

3 Likes

They don‘t know jet how many workers will show up.

Any news? Factories should be already opened

It’s almost the end of the work day in Shenzhen. Since we’ve not heard anything it’s probably safe to assume they didn’t reopen the factories.

Small update.
SO, UPS tried to deliver the package. I wasn’t home. Nobody called me, I got no notification.
Thankfully I saw the tracking changed. I called UPS.
They said that they use a 3d party to deliver my package and that it wasnt “them”.
So my attempt to instruct them to deliver package to pickup point wont reach the 3d party curier.
When on the phone with UPS they told me that they will update thier curier with my phone nr. and that i can expect a call next try. Great, I thought…

Status on tracking right now is returned to sender… When will this nightmare end…
@Philips_Support_N can you assist in my issue or should I call UPS again?..

Edit: got of the phone with UPS again, they said that this package was a one try delivery. Wich is the opposite of what they told me last week on the phone, “they will try again and call you when attempting”. They claim that they needed a gate code to deliver. I have no code to my building…I’m starting to question if they even been there at all now.

@Linus_Sandstromyes sure! can you send us an email?

@PhilipsNono is it the hello@ adress? If so I already sent it :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N any news?

@Pablo_Perla yes we updated the banner with some news