Shipping to Europe

I have sent you a message looping in Ivo. Please reply there. Thanks.

Thank you!

Hey, nope, nothing under by contribution ID 21131 or Backerkit ID: 16926169

yes i was on the list

That’s a bit non-sensical. You have saved €300 and you’ve got it earlier than it is available in shops.
If it had delivered on time, you’d still have only got it a short time ahead of the mass release.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: It’s here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tracking number is not working

Hi ,
Can someone please explain me below issues?
my contribution id #20850 is not in any list (update# 30 Indiegogo) but other id’s around that (e.g 20889. 20834 etc) are… nor the customer care id responding to my emails.

what could it be? what am i missing? and when can i expect the delivery to me(in sweden)?
@IvoGrijt, @imdevu
Thanks in advace.

1 Like

Your number has not been included yet in any list update so far, so that’s why you’re not seeing it. It will soon be though, as we’re about to finish the shipping allocation and will have everyone’s unit ready to ship.

The final list is expected to be out by end of this week.

1 Like

Hi PhilipsNono, I have contribution id 16814. I haven’t received anything from you, no tracking number either. Since you didn’t really answer my last request I will repeat it. I would like to know when you estimate you will be shipping to Denmark, and in what ways we/I will be notified about the shipment. Will I be notified via SMS, email, or both, and from whom?

I see you are already part of Jordan list. Do you have a tracking label?

You will recieve an email about shipment first and then an SMS from DHL once the product has reached Europe. The time lag between the 2 can be 2-3 weeks at the moment.

1 Like

Zuzzz

Enfin il est arrivé je vais pouvoir en profiter un accouchement 9 mois d’attente

2 Likes

You have been sent an email on the 31st of May via Backerkit with your tracking code: CR071954615DE
Use this in conjuction with your postal code to follow your shipment, once the tracking starts to work.

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for an explanation of how the tracking works and what to expect.

1 Like

Monsieur, vous avait accouche d’un petit projecteur!

:film_projector: :baby:t2: :baby_bottle:

1 Like

Oui un beau bébé 900 grammes courage pour les autres

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you, I see I’ve received the email. Awaiting tracking info so all is good.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I called with DHL parcel, i am in the batch Jordan! my backernumber is 16379, they cant seem to find my package anywhere, whilst the site is saying it is being offered to dhl, but hasnt left hongkong yet? I was hoping to clarify!

thanks for the help!

That shipment is probably waiting to be cleared at customs in Belgium.
When it is cleared it will be transported to DHL Germany and then the tracking will become active.
If everything goes as planned like the last shipment from May 18th, then DHL will start delivering next week.

2 Likes