Shipping to Europe

Since 18th January the shipment status at DHL is
Sa, 18.01.2020 17:57 –
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
:grimacing:

i know, this thread is really really long and not really clear, but if you scroll through it you will find some helpful information, regarding to this shipment status. Long story short: just be patient, the status will hopefully change after 5pm german time. :slight_smile:

Hello Joerg,
yes exactly, 18.01.2020 17:57 is the first digital communication with DHL. the shipment was handled by one of DHL partners in Asia; real tracking will start as soon as the PPM are in proper DHL network (in Europe, after customs clereance, should be really soon). Hold still!

Tommorow last hope to get it this week.(month)

Hi @Philips_Support_N Backer #4089 from Germany. Still not marked as shipped in Backerkit. Any advice?

Please reply here: ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

I did, thanks.

1 Like

Lol, I have ID 235 and havn’t gotten anything either(backed like 1st day this launched)… just relax and enjoy the ride. It’ll come eventually.

3 Likes

I’ve never replied before and have been patiently waiting, but I was checking the tracking nr. I got at the 18th and it says DE->SE. I do hope that doesn’t mean it’s going to Sweden?? Because mine should be going to the Netherlands. So I’m getting concerned now… What’s going on??

Hi Rutger,

Welcome to the forum. Please PM @Philips_Support_N with your email adress for the right tracking number.

Forgive my ignorance, but how do I do that? I don’t see any button on his page or in my messages tab so I’m confused :sweat_smile:

You need to see 3more topic before you can pm

1 Like

just a mouse clik on the name :grinning:

Another day and still no progress!
:thinking:

Status on Sa, 18.01.2020 17:57 hours:
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

/J

Hey, I believe DHL had an issue with the tracking numbers and some people actually had wrong information.
So you have received a confirmation that the projector is shipped but don’t have a tracking number? If so, you can send a DM to @Philips_Support_N to help you out with the correct number.

Hello @Philips_Support_N! 5 days since these ppm arrived in Germany, no news? Thanks a lot!

Les agents des douanes doivent être en train de regarder un film en 360° avec tous nos projecteurs allumés. Il n’y a toujours aucun changement dans le statut de la livraison… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Hi Don,

Please write in English language so all of us can understand it. Although we can all use google translate if needed, let’s make it easier for everyone.

@Philips_Support_P was testing a translation plugin but there are some technical issues.

Until then, we’ll encourage everyone to keep it in English only.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Yes, @Philips_Support_N already gave us some news yesterday with a status update
cf: Shipping to Europe

3 Likes

now we understand the goods never reach Europe 2 weeks ago aprox.
It is never clear when philips or Nono mentioned something about the real situation of the custom, or the real situation about where the goods are and when they have left HK.
Since a week, the only information we collect is a lake of knowledge in term of goods importation and document to provide. Even some backers here know much and even share link for you guys. We all know of fast dhl can manage and deliver. The only real problem is to provide goods produce and well documented. After that dhl will do their job but so far nothing to make us feel there is a real improvement since 2 weeks. In my opinion your mail jus show us your team behind is not well set up, Chasing someone who work for you? quite strange…

3 Likes