Shipping to Europe

Same here!

Only processed no transport over here

Just received tracking info from postnord. Getting closer!

1 Like

Same here with notification from PostNord in SE :smile: different tracking number from Backerlit but it is good to get the correct tracking now.

1 Like

hi,
i thought it was DHL who deliver the projectors not COLISSIMO ???

Have you guys never received an international package? DHL and many courier companies often have deals with local companies for last mile delivery.

1 Like

Yes! Regensburg! It’s getting closer (Shipment to AT)

@Philips_Support_N I have not received any update on my backerkit up to now (#ID194) but today I received an e-mail from DHL Netherlands that they will deliver my package this evening.

I assume I was not in the list due to some csv confusion but it seems i will receive.

1 Like

Any italian here ? My PPM seems to be still in Germany, Gunzburg. Did anyone received a different message?

Like I said before, this doesn’t look like the DHL express service, but rather the normal postal service, which takes a bit longer, and occasionally gets handed over to the local mail service, depending on the agreements with DHL.

1 Like

Ciao Ale,
the parcel is on his way, probably Gunzburg is a DHL dispatch point for Italy.
(l’importante e’ che il pacco abbia passato la dogana, una volta in europa tutto e’ piu semplice, solo fai attenzione, probabilmente l’ultima tratta sara affidata a poste italiane)

Hold Still!

If that is the case, the tracking number should start tracking on the italian postal agency website as well. That’s why we have these nice interoperable tracking codes.

1 Like

Yay my PPM was delivered a few seconds ago (to the hands of my wife) - Damn that I‘m at work :crazy_face:

Bild

3 Likes

Run home, tell your boss you have a new member in the family :rofl:

3 Likes

When you see the picture quality, noise of the machine and the short battery life, you will be less excited.

the ppm’s been retested… it’s heartbreaking…

https://www.passionhomecinema.fr/blog/index.php/29/01/2020/test-philips-picopix-max-lavis-de-gregory/

"So, sorry Phillips but this projector cannot be called a native Full HD projector. "

“As soon as you connect a USB key, a hard drive or a Blu-ray player in HMDI, you have to plug the PPM back into the power outlet between 01H10 and 01H25

“In terms of contrast, with natural colours, the sequential contrast does not exceed 227/1, which is not enough to provide a high quality HDR reproduction.”

I know this message will be censored because you won’t like it.

Congratulations for this great forum with this beautiful freedom of expression.

1 Like

I don’t think it will, yet the very issue has been debated in the relevant thread ad-nauseam. So please go there, if you want, and don’t bring this discussion here.

8 Likes

I seriously don’t intend to discount your message, because much of it lines up with what I saw from PicoPix too. I’m still seeing the Instagram ads. Maybe wait for there to be items waiting to ship before running more ads!

But, as someone who’s backed half a dozen previous crowdfunding campaigns, it’s a good idea to not show off about the item you “ordered” until you have it. If nothing else, it’s something you “backed and might receive someday”. Two different campaigns I’ve backed seemingly will never deliver. It’s hard to fault them when it turns out the campaign just messed up their logistics and the community of ‘buyers’ beat them into the ground constantly demanding refunds and personalized shipping updates until they ran out of money and patience and signed off.

It looks like this campaign is pulling thru. But any time you use kickstarter or indiegogo, you are not buying a product. This campaign marketed differently, for some reason, but the Terms Of Service still says you were not buying a product. Keep that in mind when looking at future campaigns.

Guys we’ve talked to the journalist.
He doesn’t know how to use it and he will correct all those things.
Wait to get it, then you can decide wether to keep it or not.

6 Likes

Great idea :laughing:

Can’t wait to unbox that Philips beauty !

I hope you don’t have to be an engineer to make that ppm work.