Shipping to Europe

Hi there
No. 7615 from austria.

I´ve been very patient with this whole thing, but i kinda get the feeling that i just lost alot of money to a rather big company.

can i please get any updates on where we stand!?

You haven’t lost any money that’s for sure, but you won’t get a straight reply either. What you will get is a lot of people telling you to be patient. :joy:

8 Likes

Still same thing for me (for France).
Apparently it was the same situation for a recipient in Italy in January and it took 11-12 days before anything happened…

1 Like

Has anyone else from Switzerland received their unit yet??

Backer #6118
Order #11582***

Would it be possible to have a separate thread with just the list of units that have been shipped? This would allow us to check periodically ourselves instead of posting here. Thanks.

1 Like

not yet, mine should be in the next batch…

Finally a fellow austrian :slight_smile:

I am backer #7504 also waiting for information but i guess it’s going to be shipped in the next 2 weeks!

Update: received a UPS tracking order via backerkit. But:

1. links to https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/17track.net -> 404

2. If I put the ID on UPS site, for the last 3 days it gives " UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information."

Don’t know if it is normal. . .
Help!

First symbol is 1 not I. Change it and try

1 Like

2020-03-27

General info about shipment and manufacturing
New shipment on monday/Tuesday. We will keep you posted.

Any update on this and or what the status is for the last “shipment”

2 Likes

Come on @Philips_Support_N you guys can do better than this.

1 Like

Any answer would be better than no answer

i had the same for one day then it got back to the info that the sender has provided the shipping info to DHL.
It’s been like this since march 24th, it changed to the could not locate message on the 30th and got back to the previous yesterday.
I think it slower than usual hence the situation and as soon as it will on its way we will be notified on the tracking system.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N seriously…? Not even a peep. The thing is we’ve got at this stage too much time on our hands so you not replying makes this whole situation even worse than it should be. I know what it feels like to be called out on. But seriously we deserve at least an answer as to why nothing is moving forward. And as you’ve probably read in a thread there is at least one backer who had his pledge shipped (from a different company) from the same location. And may I add in record time

1 Like

And just to put it another way that’s your job. At least you’ve got one still.

1 Like

The companies, that Screeneo sent the PPMs to, are distributing already?

@Philips_Support_N no information makes people angry. You did not give any answers in some time

5 Likes

could you please stop spamming this plattform ? I‘m pretty sure, everybody got your point. No need for more of the same. Thanks.

1 Like

what‘s wrong with you?

And btw I don’t think I spammed, it’s just that @Philips_Support_N couldn’t give a flying xxxx as to what is happening

1 Like

I didn‘t bother counting, but this were way too many posts for quite a simple message, in my humble opinion. And this makes it somewhat annoying for everybody else in search for infos/interesting posts. So, that‘s what I call spam. Don‘t bother answering, I‘m out.

2 Likes