Shipping to Europe

I’m getting a bit worried now, why is my DHL tracking showing delivered to Turin Italy in May when i didn’t get the tracking number until 1st of June - tried to track again and its saying the same.

Wow! update update, pico will be deliverd tomorrow, netherlands.
Great news :smiley:

3 Likes

when did you get your tracking number?

Hey, mine says exactly the same as yours by the sounds of it. Has my postcode and name, but says was delivered to Turin, Italy on 19 May… I was told on another thread it may be because the code is being reused and I presume the historic tracking details are mixed with the new top line details (name, address) until the package enters the DHL tracking system in Germany? I guess we’ll find out together!

1 Like

Oh! I just spotted this on another thread - it explains it:

When I track my international DHL Express shipments, why do I sometimes get information for a shipment that is not going to the intended destination?

DHL periodically recycles shipment waybill numbers for operational reasons. Occasionally this results in information being in our systems at the same time for two shipments travelling under the same waybill number. DHL is working hard to eliminate these occurrences however, in the meantime, please be assured that while this information may be confusing, your physical shipment will be heading to its correct destination and be receiving the same careful attention as every other shipment in our network.

From: https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/tracking_faq.html

1 Like

I’m in the UK and the DHL UK site now says delivery expected today but I don’t think it will as the last track was

Your parcel CR…DE has arrived in the UK Inbound Gateway

That was yesterday afternoon but no tracking to say its at the local depot etc. We will see.

EDIT: Out for delivery! No further scans but not complaining

2 Likes

what list were you on? when was your flight scheduled?

1 Like

I am on the Betty list. I don’t know exactly when the flight was but the tracking started 18th May

1 Like

cheers, i am a bit behind you then - my tracking was 1st June

Hi, does anyone have a link to the most up to date list so i can check my backer ID please?

I think they stocked with delivery’s in the past 2 weeks I have been checking every 10 minutes unfortunately there is no up to dates information even if you ask questions no one even answer. All you get wait till end of the week. And goes a round an round

Do you have a tracking number ?

Links can always be found at the top of the forum under the button News

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Unit on hold by HDL

Finding this tricky to search, on Backerkit my address has been locked for a long time, and my ID is 16926169 any ideas when it will be shipped please?

Just received mine. Still have to work the rest of the day but can’t wait to unpack :smiley:

3 Likes

My unit was just delivered (i’m in the UK).

Just for anyone curious on timelines. It left HKG on 18 May and then arrived in Germany on 2 June and with me today (4 June).

Can’t wait to get it unpacked later on!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I don’t understand, the summarized news, I’ve red that all the contribution had been dispatched or are in a position to be sent. I’ve checked the list and I don’t see my contribution ID : 20847.
Is there any possibilities to know if I’m forgot or not ?
Thanks

2 Likes

You are not forgotten, there will be one more update to the list with remaining backers.

3 Likes

Ok and will they be sent in the next days ? Like the rest of the list ?

1 Like