Shipping to Europe

Your DHL tracking number shows it was received by you on May 18th. Did you contact DHL about this?

Hi, there was a mix up between two different packages. It arrived in the end and looks amazing. Many thanks to the team!

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

I not having any response from support@screeneo.com, I opened a ticket 10 days ago, but no answer so far. Ticket number: 24351

I talked to DHL and they told me that the packet was returned to the sender (origin) from Germany as you can see on the picture.

Could you please help me, to know what I can do now?

Thanks

cc/ @IvoGrijt

They juste told me that they tried to deliver it but I wasn’t home during covid , so they sent it back to the expeditor.

Sorry, it will need to be resent from Germany again.
We will put pressure on them to get it out fast.
Steve

1 Like

Steve

1 Like

Steve

Thank you for your answer and support @Philips_Support_N .

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

I too have mailed support@screeneo.com, reference 24683. No response as yet, although I think @IvoGrijt has read it as he 'like’d the post. All details are contained within but here’s a summary:

DHL tracking in Germany says the package arrived in the UK two weeks ago today:

Following their links to DHL Parcel UK gets ‘No results found. Please check and try again’. I’ve contacted them via email and Twitter (can’t get anyone on the phone) and they eventually replied that the parcel is ‘in transit’ but won’t say where from or to.

Can you please advise what I can do to find my projector? Thanks!

Graham

My tracking reveals that my packet is in Germany for more than 1 month. I posted here 18 days ago and @IvoGrijt moved the thread to a personal message system. I told him my contribution ID in order to search for the issue but no answer provided. Can you please give me some point @Philips_Support_N?

Thank you very much.

The tracking number is CR071938688DE.

Hi Graham,

This doesn’t look good. It is unusual that there are no entries since June 22nd. Maybe DHL lost your parcel.

Sorry for the inconvience, but could you keep trying to contact them? They need to give us some “official” feedback on what is going on.

We will keep checking the list of products returned to the German warehouse. I checked the list we received last week, and you are not on it yet.

Steve

1 Like

Please all have a look here if your package might’ve been returned to sender: Returned 2 Sender

Hi @Philips_Support_N, thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: @IvoGrijt thanks but I’m not on the ‘returns’ list.

I’ve emailed, tweeted and ‘online-chatted’ with them again this morning, and am waiting for a response from all channels. The only ‘official’ feedback I’ve got so far is the Track and Trace info for my package from Germany (here) and on DHL’s main site (here).

The only Twitter response I got last week was “Hi Graham, the information you have provided does not match what we have on our system. I would advise you to get in touch with your senders so that they can provide you with more information. Thank you, Oreintha.”

Every “contact us” link leads me down a rabbit hole that ends up in a phone number that just has an automated system allowing me to track my package (“sorry, reference not recognised”).

Does anyone have a contact number or similar that would allow me to give Philips something more ‘official’ than DHL’s track and trace system? Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thats unfortunate but thanks for letting me know, I can now deal with your case accordingly, by adding it to the list of “not on the provided return list but still MIA”

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N, I just got this from DHL (via Twitter): “Hi, I have looked into this further and can see this is a duplicate shipment. Your sender has used an old shipment number so when it arrived in the UK the wrong details went onto thee parcel. We are not able to deliver this it would need to be returned to your sender but we have no scans of the parcel since 24/06/2020. Please contact your sender to assist you further. Regards, Sam”

Does this get us any further forward? What can I do to help?

Thanks for following up. This problem of re-used tracking number happened to several people. We are not sure what caused this, our shipper or DHL. In many cases the product was returned to the warehouse in Germany, in some cases it was delivered to the backer.

But this throws me off: “…we have no scans of the parcel since 24/06/2020. Please contact your sender to assist you further.”

They have the parcel, they can’t find it anymore, so they say to contact the sender?? Should we go into their warehouse to find it ourselves?

If it is returned, then we will find out about it in a few days.

We will follow up. From your side, you might just push DHL to confirm that they have really returned the product. If so, we will be able to resend it quickly.

1 Like

I think that what they’re alluding to is “We may have lost it but only our client (the shipper) can initiate an investigation or claim, you as the addressee can not”

1 Like

Waiting for that confirmation now :+1:

1 Like

I just hope this will help other addressees whose packages are in the same boat :crossed_fingers: