Shipping to Hong Kong

Yes a bit weird how this is distributed. My contribution ID is in May 22nd batch … Hope it doesn’t get delay again to add more units or whatever reason …

Received the device this morning quite unexpectedly.
Half year waiting, can finally give it a try tonight.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_T

My backer id: 15585284
Tracking number: KECT00184265

I have received the tracking number 2 weeks ago from the forwarder here in Hong Kong - Kerry Express. However the projector is still not delivered to me after 2 weeks.
After consulted with the forwarder, they investigated and replied that you have missed to send them my projector hence they do not have it in their warehouse, despite that the tracking number was generated.

Can you please advise what I can do to receive my projector?

Thanks!

@IvoGrijt not sure if this is something you could help, it will be extremely appreciated.

Any updates on the HK deliveries for the list 3 please? HK backer’s projector’s were supposed to be delivered on May 18th. Can you please provide an update. Many thanks

Dispatched/shipped, not delivered. The tracking IDs will be updated shortly. Go through this post for more details:

Was hoping to get it this week !

@imdevu @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N I was on list 3 and my indiegogo id is 10861. I have received an email on May 22 that the projector is shipped by Kerry Express HK. Till date the tracking number is not identified on Kerry’s tracking service. It says no order with this tracking number or not a valid tracking number. I have called Kerry customer care as well and they also could not find the tracking number. Can you please recheck and confirm if its actually dispatched and/or whether the tracking number is incorrect, as it should ideally get delivered in a day or two within HK. Thanks

I have the exact same issue with @abhishek. I got my tracking number for Kerry Express on 22May2020. But they don’t have such record on their tracking system.

Have you got your projector finally? Same issue with me. Are they faking the shipping? Like, just generating a number but not sending the item to the courier.

I wish they are not faking the shipping…
I haven’t received my projector yet, Steve and IvoG from Philips said they will look into my case, I hope they really are.

We are, have been chasing the forwarder all day yesterday and before. They’re either too busy to reply or something else is going on, we don’t know.

I’ve even stayed up or woke up early some nights this week (as I’m 6 hours behind HK time) just to be able to catch them during their early work hours, with mixed success.

1 Like

Like with AliExpress :joy:
You can have a full tracking and suddenly you receive an email saying that no it didn’t happen.

From what i understand, now the forwarder is still holding the hk shipment,
So the tracking number is not working because kerry express have not received the shipment?

Same here, waited for 6 full months for this and final got a fake tracking number. What a joke

The parcel is picked up by Kerry Express finally for list 3.

4 Likes

me too. Yeah~~

update: just received.

1 Like

Just received mine at my office address in Central

The update server quite slow…

1 Like

I always do an offline upgrade.