Shipping to Hong Kong

They don’t even bother to answer anyone of us
Love u

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N please help

Ohhh someone edited my previous message here but not answering our question, how funny is that??!!
Is that hard to tell the sequence of shipment? As China Govt claimed, all workers are back to factories, only 94 cases confirmed out of 14 billions people in China. What do you say? @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

1 Like

Hi Philips, it is over 6 months, my ID is #16626. what is the delivery schedule?
If no schedule, how can I process refund pls?

Just to let you guys know I finally got my tracking email yesterday, hopefully the projector will arrive in a few days. I’m from HK with backer id #7945. Wish you luck!!

2 Likes

same here, backer number 115xx

i dont have backer ID…so I think I got to wait for next next batch?..

You mean you never got a survey to fill in?

Never.
I backed in March, 2020. Is that too recent to receive the survey? Thanks

Lucky you! I’m still waiting for the email… If there is any other shipment to HK !

Finally I got a email… Said it was ready to ship…

Hope I can get it immediately But now I back to Taiwan after CoronaVirus pandemic .

1 Like

May I ask your contribution ID?

Indiegogo contributed # is 9462

Did U Anyone get this stuff !? :smiley: :innocent: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was sent to BuyandShip warehouse@HK …
Waiting for My PicoPix Max come to my Home in Taiwan

Mine arrived JUST now. I got tracker ID but Jerry logistics doesn’t recognize it FYI so u can’t really track it. I received the tracker ID this Monday and arrived today. Gonna see if there’s defects now. GD luck to u all

1 Like

Good Luck Cheer !!!

Just received the product. My id is 8xxx, waited for seven months. Just let brothers know that Philips ships the products to HK backers too. Please keep your patience. The project is of high quality and bright enough in any indoor environment. Hope brothers can get the project soon! Hope everything is smooth for Philips!

3 Likes

I have waited for so long and still haven’t got my product! Feeling disappointed.

Good to hear that !
So you overall satisfy with product ?

Yep. The projector is overall very good in terms of pic quality and sound. I backed in mid- September and the expected shipping date was late Oct. I think most of the backers suffer a lot for waiting for a long long period of time though Philips tried their best to manage this unexpected and out of control situations. Philips may consider to send some souvenirs to all backers to show their warmest regards to all backers. Anyway, the product is really good and useful. Hope you get the projector very soon!

4 Likes