Shipping to India

This is what I got. But let’s just pretend we haven’t ordered this product. Maybe they should deliver it by 2022

@IvoGrijt @imdevu

Hi,

This is my 4th time posting about my issue. I have also tried emailing at support@screeneo.com but have not received any replies. My request number is 26370.

My contribution ID is #13380 and the excel shows it in the BETTY batch. I still haven’t received any shipping update.

I need some kind of reply. If it not feasible to deliver, I need my money to be refunded. It has been over 9 months now.

Hi @Philips_Support_N

I havent received any update on the order. Contribution ID is 13083. No news on the orders.
Havent received a reply on the email. Need updates asap.

Hello guys,
this is the situation today, a lot of you guys are just unfortunate because since the 25th of June we can’t ship anything made in China:

We are doing our best for that

Hi Nono, some of us have requested to change the destination country. Can you do something about it?
@Philips_Support_N

Hi @Philips_Support_N can you please address my question on the “Forgotten Backers” page? Why do I have to go out of my way to get a response?

Please give me an idea of what is going on with my order specifically.

Thanks.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Have you found a way to ship to remaining Indian backers? It’s been months and no updates. Or are you only focusing on Europeans and don’t care about the rest?

Nono is testing to see if the products can be sent from Europe.

1 Like

Thanks @Philips_Support_N for the info. I hope this works out.

1 Like

Hello any news is anything sorted for India?..I’m 13365 / Betty list 3 backed on 30 Sep 2019 still waiting no tracking number yet

1 Like

Any updates on this?
@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

Still waiting in Delhi . Have other Delhi backers received their Pico ? I am 15958.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
Why am I not getting my projector even though other fellow Indian backers who have purchased months after me have already received their’s? . Please give me a valid reason.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Item still not yet received - msarma

Hi, I have the same exact issue. I bought mine around October and my address has been locked for months, but there has been absolutely no movement or updates. Not to mention, we have to deal with the additional issues with customs once it does come. Something that was suppose to take couple of months has now taken almost an year. And I have seen very little accountability from Philips on this. A lot of time people just want acknowledgement that the issues have been seen and resolutions are being worked on - simple things like this help. When a lot of us band together and literally repeat the same issue multiple times, Philips steps in to give one line update! This is absurd!!!

Hi, this was more than 3 weeks ago. Please share updates on this.

I’m STILL waiting on a response.

The craziest thing is that my own brother ordered one a month after I did - - AND he received his.

@Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N you can all look him up - Riyad Mustapha. How in the world he got his after he ordered later than me is a huge mystery.

To india?