Shipping to India

Cool.

Now I believe it’s like this .
BCD + E.Cess + IGST + C.Cess)=total duty
But imp question is what is the assessable value and to think earlier import duty was included !

Hi…what documents do we need to post to backerkit?

Only passport number. No other documents needed.

U sure buddy bcs my address on passport is different but in same state

yes, it is not for address validation, it is more for our infamous KYC.

1 Like

Have u submitted ?

yes! back in January. Go through Update 17 on IGG.

Thx

One last ques …when will they ask for it…my name on present list

they asked through it on email. I’d recommend that you drop @IvoGrijt a message and he shall get it updated on your backerkit account. You can check it in the notes section once it is uploaded.

And dont worry if it doesn’t happen immediately. This information is needed once your device reaches India.

Dnt want to msg ivoG right now as name came on list today only …ur pico on its way already ?
This ur first ?

Dont hesitate, he will update it as soon as he gets a chance. It will make sure your shipping label has the right information so the customs is not unnecessarily delayed.

It is supposed to be, but tracking number still not recd.

Yes… very first projector.

You will love the concept…my second one and the third on the way next month

1 Like

So I just forward the passport number or copy with date of expiry etc?

just the number is what they’ve asked for.

Oh… I had some use cases planned for the projector, but it has missed those events already. Now it will primarily be used for personal entertainment and for interactive learning for my 1 and 4 year olds.

But I am really excited for it to get here.

2 Likes

Any update on the bulk post to India? Anybody has get their tracking details for India delivery?

not yet… I was supposed to be on the list shipped last week. The forwarder has gone radio silent and not sharing updates. I am hopeful to get a tracking number by End of the week.

Hey…so how much time do u estimate we will get it in india.just saw my no.on today’s list…this means my ppm is there with forwarder who is starting the labelling process n then will send to philips in a week and then tracking no.will b loaded in backerkit which won’t Work till it reaches dhl india ? Would u estimate arrvl date to my apartment as 27th June ?
What is ur india experience since we wl get it straight frm hongkong to india …?
Many air india cargo flights operating