Shipping to Mother Russia. New tax has arising

Hello Illya,
I’ve been leaving communications mostly to Ivo, and don’t check the community every day.
The forwarder said that your products should arrive at the Russian warehouse on the 20th of June, and then be delivered from there. We can ask for confirmation if they really did arrive on the 20th and let you know. We’ll try to get back to you with more information today or tomorrow.
Regards,
Steve

1 Like

Hi Again,

This is what our forwarder just wrote to us:

“Russian shipment will arrive at our overseas warehouse in Russia on the 25th, the goods have been cleared, and we need to stick a sheet in the overseas warehouse, and deliver it. It is expected that customers will receive the products before July 1”

I’m not sure what he means by “stick a sheet in the overseas warehouse,” but it seems like the products have already cleared customs. If this is true, than the biggest problem is solved.

Regards,

Steve

3 Likes

Guys, can you just do some magic and deliver my PPM right to the my BirthDay on 27th?

1 Like

That’s cool!

And what about the projectors returned to you? What is happening with the test piece sent via UPS? I am afraid that if we wait for the full procedure of customs clearance (it can take almost a month in Russia), we will not receive our projectors until the fall. The last time you sent via DHL, they were returned back almost immediately. If this does not happen this time, does that mean that everything is okay?

Thanks.

1 Like

We need the one test shipment to be picked up / delivered, before we proceed. I’ve emailed the backer to do so.

Good afternoon!

tell me where to get the track number?

Contribution ID

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
Hi guys!
What about BackerKit?
Will we ever see some changes there?
My BackerID is 15586157 - can you tell me when I can see any chages there?

ID вклада 18256 на https://www.indiegogo.com/
как узнать, когда он будет отправлен ко мне?

@Marat_Shajhutdinov

Your shipment is in this group that’s coming by train and should be in Russia already, I’m checking what the latest status is.

These units are now down to 13, and we have given the go ahead to the shipper to send them with UPS. This should take about 3 days till it gets to customs, at which point the backers need to pay the duties to receive their shipments.

Once we have the tracking codes we will upload them to Backerkit.

I guess that ppm going to Russia through UPS will reach their customers much earlier than ppm from that magic train. It is really interesting where is our ppm now. 20 days passed already.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, I also got news about the shipment by train but forgot to share it right away! :pensive:

We got this news yesterday:

The COVID resurgence in Asia has delayed the arrival of the goods that went by train to the warehouse, as the transport drivers bringing the goods to the warehouse needed to get extra health checks and such. So the goods are now expected at the warehouse in Russia on Monday, and the tracking numbers will come soon after.

Hey. Can you indicate the cost of the projector for customs 100 euros? So that buyers do not have to overpay customs duties?

15805561 my backer id

Unfortunately we cannot lower the price stated, we states value of $200 on the shipping / import documents.

We were also advised that the Russian customs usually does their own checks online, so bringing it any lower would only make them more likely to check only or perhaps to even think these are fakes and to destroy them.

Hi Ivo! Can you please specify, where is warehouse located in Russia: on the Fare East or near Moscow city? Because Russia is a really big country.

Hello! My Backerkit order ID is 12018793, my contribution #20223. dhl package with my picopix is back in your hands. And I still can’t understand what Backerkit Backer ID # I have.

Am I on the list and when I can get my little PICO?

I really have no idea.

Hi @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N
do you think we are all going to have fun here and we expect this answer from you?
You do not know, ask the forwarder and answer normally.
Tomorrow will be 30 days as your “fake” train carries us projectors and our customs threshold will be 100 euros. Once again, we all will lose money and you are having fun.

@fomil can you please provide some reliable source (e.g. not rumors) regarding such change (decreasing customs threshold to 100 Euro) happening from 1st of July in Russia?