Shipping to Mother Russia. New tax has arising

Hello! Guys, tell me, did anyone from Russia get information about their order? Tracking number or something like that.

I think not. Now we must wait February, they will start new production only after two-weeks chinese new year (25.01 - 08.02). So, don’t wait your projector until March or even April…
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/new-shipments-after-cny/2021?u=direx

Have no tracking number yet. In December Philips promised to send all units before CNY. Now - before 5th of March. Let’s see

Ya. And a tax will be about 40 euros. Philips delayed and we will pay for this.

@Philips_Support_N Most of us backed in Summer/early Autumn, still considering there will be no extra tax for delivery, and there was extra time left for that, to stay sure, as delivery was expected for October (2 months for schedule deviation, considered more than enough).

Now I’d expect my goods at least in March (positive), but most likely April/May, which is 6(!) months off the original schedule.

I really think this badly affects the brand. When people’d ask me about my perk in September, I’d say that I ordered a really cool projector, but what’d I say now - even when they ask themselves, they say - so what? where’s your super cool projector, huh? All I can say - dunno, you’d better ask Phillips, they are screwing their customers. And what’s more - they made be pay tax, which’d be significant part of the perk price (20%)

1. I kindly asked to put Russian customers first in row for delivery because of upcoming legislation change twice, never even got any answers back
  2. I suggested stating that Philips is sending goods to Russian customers as a free gift for their support, so the price’d be 0% and no extra tax’d apply. But… As I got no response, never even knew if it was EVEN READ by the support
  3. SO, Philips screws their customers and makes them pay for their bad planning. And never gives feedback about that. That’s how it is now.
  4. INTERESTING FACT: When I was placing order in August, Indiegogo’d say that I’m really running out of time and that there’s only 20 items left for that price and that campaign ends in around15 days. 10 minutes later it was 5 items. 2 hours later it was 30 items again. MONTHS later the campaign would still go, for same price, selling unlimited perks, even after the campaing was stated finished on website. And during all of that time, the SUPER INTENSE MARKETING would go on - I showed me hunderds of times in Instagram even after the purchase.

I do believe that you’ve spent a significant amount on promo, taking as much money as you possibly could fit into your accounts. So, maybe should have better stayed fair, finished campaign in time, cut the marketing costs, and used that money to speed up the production and have less contributors, but SATISFIED ones, rather than a crowd starting to hate the brand and ready to talk bad about it?

AT LEAST maybe give some extra perks to us people? Or make the ones who came across increased tax because of you not to pay it?

1 Like

@Nikolaj_Pozdnyakov

Welcome to the forume. Please do not spam the forum with the same posts in various threads. If you want to discuss a point, you are more than welcome to do so. But please keep it civil and in 1 topic.

I asked about this too, their answers was like “it’s illegal, it’s fraud”, so do not expect they will do that (mark parcels as gift without price).

Guys, all noise here is to save 33 EUR custom tax. Are you serious? Here in Thailand we paid 125 EUR.

Hey. Calm down. It s only 33 eur. I d rather paid more for a fast and accurate shipping cuz hardly believe that our post will be careful with our items.

Guys, that’s true, 33EUR is not much to argue about. But please, also take into account, that when you are pledging, you are feeling yourself saving on a cool product being an earlybird. I still get loads of advertisement after the campaign finished (insta and fb), and the price is still 42% off. So, that’s kind of we’ve been cheated on, although no one really cares, and @Philips_Support_N wouldn’t even comment on it.

I even doubt that we were sold on a discounted rate. This way, it wasn’t really worth it, was it? If the price is the same, what’s the profit for a supporter? We could have just waited for the product to normally reach the market, pay same price, tax, and have it with all normal commercial guarantees.

So it basically seems that after the money has been collected, they don’t really care much for you anymore. The megacorp just don’t give a damn. This forum seems just made for the crowd to shoutout with no response.

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! I wanted to know if anyone from the Russian Federation received their projector? Maybe someone has news on correspondence with the producer. Or maybe someone has the knowledge and information on how to expedite this difficult process of delivering projectors to customers. Thanks for any news.

Not a single unit was sent to Russia yet. Only about 4800 items to Europe. New date for start producing is March 2nd, as you can see in new banner.

My contribution I’d 18565. What about date delivery?

Don’t know if you’re in there but Russia is suspended

1 Like

I’m afraid in summer (but it’s not exactly)

DHL does not even work with individuals in Russia, only with companies. It is unclear how they were going to deliver.

By subcontracting another company most likely, like they did in Finland and other Scandinavian countries.

Hey @PhilipsNono ! How’s it going with shipping to Russia? Is there anyone who got projector already? I saw another topic where person claims that DHL doesn’t deliver to Russia. Is that true? HOW and most important WHEN do you plan to ship in this case? I’ve been waiting since September #8376

Hello! I saw that 4 backers from Russia have blank status. If I filled out backerkit survey with my name and address, but without my passport numbers, is it enough to have ready to ship status or not? If it’s not enough how can I add this information if backerkit survey is closed?

Any news? @Philips_Support_N